Magical beginnings

alliemom

Original Poster
Does anyone know anything about the Magical Beginnings program they are starting in August. Do you have to sign up for anything to go to the MK the days that they are opening early?
Also, are they only letting in parents with very young children into the park during that time or is it open to anyone with children???

kennygman

No sign up, but you do have to be a resort guest with a "key to the world"
Anyone is welcome to enter. Only Fantasyland will be opened. Usual EMH includes Tomorrowland as well.

Unplugged

yazmin182 said:
I am with you on this one!

Check out this link, they have lots of details that I won't bother typing out.
http://allearsnet.com/news/hnews.htm#425

Here are some highlights from it:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (April 25, 2006) -- Disney today announced a new, breakthrough program devoted to families traveling with toddlers or preschoolers. Called Magical Beginnings, it was custom designed based on both consumer research and guest feedback and is aimed at reducing the hassles and increasing the magic for parents when vacationing with toddlers and preschoolers.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Walt Disney World Resort has created an exciting seven-week travel period filled with savings and special events ideal for youngsters and parents during a traditionally less busy time of year.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] * From Aug. 13 to Sept. 30, these families can enjoy a new package that offers free dining for the entire family.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] * Throughout the special travel time Disney will showcase dynamic concerts and special entertainment for little ones.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] * During the Little Ones Travel Time, Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom will open an hour early on select days for Disney guests and their small-fry....[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]there is no additional charge to enjoy this extra time in the parks.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] * Other magical experiences for little ones include the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at World of Disney in Downtown Disney.

...etc.
[/FONT]

alliemom

Original Poster
From the way I understood it, this is seperate from the EMH at MK. I guess I thought it was strickly for parents with toddlers or preschoolers on certain days that were staying at the Disney resorts. Wouldn't be the first time I didn't understand the "rules"!! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom