Magical Beginnings new offerings

InsideOtherPark

Original Poster
***Updated Again***

Little Ones Magic Hour
Part of Magical Beginnings

Admittance: The Little Ones Magic Hour will allow Guests staying at Walt Disney World owned and operated Resorts, Walt Disney World Swan, Walt Disney World Dolphin, Shades of Green, and The Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort, to enter Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom Park one hour prior to regularly scheduled Park opening to enjoy select Fantasyland attractions. Valid theme park ticket and Resort I.D. required. To enjoy the Little Ones Magic Hour benefit, guests without the Park Hopper® Option can only visit the park offering the Little Ones Magic Hour benefit that day.

Schedule: Offered Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings August 13 through September 30, 2006.

Sundays: 8/13, 8/20, 8/27, 9/3, 9/10, 9/17, 9/24
Wednesdays: 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27
Fridays: 8/18, 8/25, 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29

Note: Park hours, attraction offerings, and information are subject to change without notice.

Fantasyland Attraction Offerings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
"it's a small world"
Mad Tea Party
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Pooh's Playful Spot
Snow White's Scary Adventures

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Ones Travel Time-(Aug 13 - Sept 30, 2006) To learn more: www.disneyworld.com/littleones

Playhouse Disney in Concert presented by HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS® Brands.

Disney-MGM Studios will showcase dynamic concerts and special entertainment for little ones throughout the travel time. Youngsters can dance and sing along to their Disney Channel favorites including: The Wiggles, The Doodlebops, Johnny & the Sprites, Dan Zanes and more, all scheduled to perform on select days. Also, Disney Live Family Entertainment will feature the new Mickey’s Magic Show, an amazing stage spectacular sure to surprise and delight your little one!

Concert series entertainment is included with regular park admission, however seating is extremely limited. Tickets for all shows are distributed at the concert site and at the Lights! Motors! Action! theatre on a first come, first serve basis each day upon the park's opening.

Playhouse Disney in Concert Schedule 2006
Performing Dates /Times/ Venue

Imagination Movers (8.13-14) 10:00, 11:30, 1:15, 2:30 ABC Theater

Mickey's Magic Show (8.15-19) 10:00,11:15, 1:15, 2:30, 4:00 Soundstage 1

The Doodlebops (8.20-23) 10:00, 11:15, 1:15, 2:30 ABC Theater

Mickey's Magic Show (8.24-27) 10:00, 11:15, 1:15, 2:30, 4:00 Soundstage 1

Playhouse Disney Dance Party (8.28) 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:30, 3:30 ABC Theater

The Wiggles (8.29-9.1) 10:00, 11:30, 1:00 Epic Theater

Johnny & the Sprites (9.2-10) 10:00, 11:15, 1:15, 2:30 ABC Theater

Ralph's World (9.11-16) 10:00, 11:15, 1:15, 2:30 ABC Theater

Playhouse Disney Dance Party (9.17) 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:30, 3:30 ABC Theater

Imagination Movers (9.18-24) 10:00, 11:15, 1:15, 2:30 ABC Theater

Dan Zanes and Friends (9.25-30) 10:00, 11:15, 1:15, 2:30 ABC Theater

(All dates, shows and Performers are subject to change without notice)

Dan Zanes and Friends- Described by The Boston Herald as "one of those rare children's concerts where the grownups clearly had as much fun as their toddlers", Dan Zanes 21st century all-ages folk music is the perfect excuse for children and adults to sing and dance along with wild abandon. Come see Dan and his friends perform songs off their latest album, “Catch That Train.”

Imagination Movers Award-winning New Orleans-based music group, Imagination Movers, are rising stars in the kid’s music category with their original high-energy, interactive rock/pop concerts. Their funky, catchy songs are sweeping the nation, producing new Imagination Movers fans affectionately known as “Gearheads.”

Johnny & the Sprites- Come see Johnny’s treehouse and discover the little magical “sprites” named Ginger and Basil live on stage. Little Ones will delight in learning about music, making friends, and finding the magic within themselves.

Mickey's Magic Show -Abracadabra! It’s Disney Live! presents Mickey’s Magic Show! Mickey, Minnie and a host of Disney friends come together with world-class magicians to perform magic from legendary Disney films right before your eyes. Mickey’s Magic Show is a whole new way to experience Disney Magic with your family!

Ralph's World - Innovative kid's music artist and recent Grammy nominee, Ralph’s smooth and rowdy rock 'n' roll rhythms and inventive lyrics will win the hearts of young and old listeners alike.

The Doodlebops- Come center stage with Deedee, Rooney, and Moe Doodle and rock-along with the Doodlebops. This candy-colored trio will get kids out of their seats and off their feet as they rock and bop to their favorite songs from this hit rockin’ band.

The Wiggles- Join the Wiggles and all their Wiggly friends, Captain Feathersword, Dorothy The Dinosaur, Henry The Octopus, Wags The Dog and The Wiggly Dancers, for lots of singing and dancing to Wiggles favorites such as 'Hot Potato', 'Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car' and more.

Where can I get more information on this? Are the wiggles and the doodlebops coming to MGM? My daughter will be thrilled, that is when we will be there. Will I need tickets in addition to park admisssion?

MommytoMJM

We'll be there

*remembers to bring advil*

We all like most of the acts, but MJ loves the Doodlebops and they drive me crazy... ah the things we do for our kids...

jesserin

InsideOtherPark said:
Sorry if this has been posted...just recived word...new offerings geared for little ones :)

Fantasyland Extra Magic Hours Aug 13-30th on Sun,Wed, and Friday

@ Disney MGM Studios~ Playhouse Disney In Concert presented by Huggies and Pull Ups

Wiggles 8/29-9/1
Doddlebops 8/20-8/23
Mickey Mouse Magic Show 8/16-19 and 8/24-8/27

more acts to be confirmed...all info subject to change.

i smell a birthday trip for Lizzy in our future!! :) She already loves the wiggles and the Mickey Mouse Magic Show looks like it'll be alot of fun too! :)

MommytoMJM

jesserin said:
i smell a birthday trip for Lizzy in our future!! :) She already loves the wiggles and the Mickey Mouse Magic Show looks like it'll be alot of fun too! :)

OOOH, OOH, OOH, Can you think of anything more fun than our girls and us doing this together?!?!?!?

InsideOtherPark

Original Poster
There should be more info coming soon about all the details for this...I know of other acts but they are still not confirmed. Playhouse Disney Live In Concert does not cost extra.

This also ties in with the Free Dinning for the younger kids (0-3) as well.

brisem

InsideOtherPark said:
There should be more info coming soon about all the details for this...I know of other acts but they are still not confirmed. Playhouse Disney Live In Concert does not cost extra.

This also ties in with the Free Dinning for the younger kids (0-3) as well.
any idea when more info will b announced?
Thanks

InsideOtherPark

Original Poster
kanepresten said:
i cant find info on the concerts... source? is it on the portal? the wdw site? watev.

Its official I can tell you that.

I'm sure there will be some sort of advertisment for this in the near future.

There are two other acts that are still TBD at this time.

Huck

TimonRulz said:
Sounds like a great idea for the little ones. I know the Wiggles are stars to a lot of kids. :)
They made 25 million last year and are the highest paid australian entertainers, earning more than Russell Crowe and Nicole Kidman! I'd say they are stars, period! I want to be a Wiggle!
And I'm pretty sure I could have come up with "Fruit Salad. Yummy, yummy.":p

mickeysgal

I'm really excited that we are going during that time. I have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old....and my husband and I planned this trip to be 100% all about the kids (with the exception of Everest). I'm so excited!!!! I'm going the last week of the promotion, so if anyone finds more specifics please post them!!!!!

My daughter loves the doodlebops!! I can hear them right now on the television. Does anyone know about the times of the concerts or where I can get more information of the schedules? We leave the day of the wiggles concert and I would add a day to our trip to see them, this one for my son!

InsideOtherPark

Original Poster
PLAYHOUSE DISNEY
IN CONCERT*
Mickey's Magic
Show 8/16 - 8/19
Doodlebops™ 8/20 - 8/27
Mickey's Magic
Show 8/24 - 8/27
The Wiggles® 8/29 - 9/1
Johnny and the Sprites TBD
Dan Zanes TBD

*Theme Park admission required. Acts scheduled to appear on dates listed. Entertainment subject to change without notice.

Taken from
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/experience/experienceLanding?id=PreschoolersExperiencePage

I would check there for updates. If I see anything I will try my best to post it here as well.

Thanks for the info, I'm adding a day to our trip to see the wiggles. It's great to get the Inside Info. I just rearranged my schedule to put the JoJo breakfast, and the concerts into my schedule. Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom