Magical Beginnings for Preschoolers??

gomagic

We just got back from our first trip to Magic Kingdom in May and now I've got Disney Fever! We are planning a trip Labor Day weekend with our 2 kiddies who are 3 and 18 months. We've never been to MGM Studios. That weekend the Wiggles are supposed to be in concert. Anyone have any idea where to find information about show times? Is it just one show or will there be several in one day? I also want to make reservations for character dining at Hollywood and Vine but am unsure what time to make the reservations b/c I am trying to plan around the Wiggles concert. Any ideas?

May 2006--Contemporary Resort. Whoo hoo what a blast. I miss it already.
September 2006 --Off property for a quickie trip..
December 2006 --- Polynesian here we come.....

Chape19714

No times have been released yet, but I would imagine that if you're going for the Playhouse Disney breakfast, you'll be fine. There will probally be multiple showings of the Wiggles. You should recieve complete information via www.disneyworld.com, or right here on wdwmagic.com closer to the event. Full information will be clearly posted and there will most likely be a handout explaining the times and location at the turnstyles.

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!

ps. you can always ask the dining reservationist if he/she has heard anything. I'd go for a 8-9:00 breakfast, the 1st show won't be till 9:40 at the extreme earliest, if the scedule is structured anything like every other show on property.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Playhouse Disney in Concert
presented by HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS® Brands

Disney-MGM Studios will showcase dynamic concerts and special entertainment for your little ones between August 13 - September 30.

Currently Scheduled:

Imagination Movers Aug 13-14
10:00AM
11:15AM
1:15PM
2:30PM

Mickey’s Magic Show Aug 15-19
4:00PM

The Doodlebops Aug 20-23

Mickey’s Magic Show Aug 24-27

The Wiggles Aug 29-Sep 1
11:30AM
1:00PM

Johnny & the Sprites Sep 2-10

Ralph Covert Sep 11-16

Imagination Movers Sep 18-24

Dan Zanes Sep 25-30

Note:
All dates, shows and Performers are subject to change without notice. Exact locations of the concerts within the park are yet to be officially anounced. Currently there are no concerts scheduled on August 28 or September 17th. HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS® are a (R)Registered Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. (C)KCWW 2006. Park admission required.

Also presented during this time...

Little Ones Magic Hour-During Little Ones Travel Time, Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park will be open an hour early on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings for Disney Resort Guests. Enjoy favorite attractions like “it’s a small world”, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and Peter Pan. Youngsters will also enjoy a fun magical experience with favorite Disney Characters. Guests are required to present a valid theme park ticket and Resort I.D.

Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine…with your favorite Playhouse Disney Characters! Join JoJo and Goliath from JoJo’s Circus and June and Leo from the Little Einsteins for breakfast or lunch at Hollywood & Vine at the Disney-MGM Studios. Park admission required.

Mickey’s Not Scary Halloween Party-Sep. 15, 22 and 29.
Trick-or-treat at the Magic Kingdom and enjoy a special parade and fireworks. Separate admission is required. Special Event Tickets valid during event hours only. Not included with any other ticket media.

Disney's Magical Beginnings
A new program designed to make a Disney Park vacation with little ones even easier. Devoted to families with children five years and younger, it’s the perfect introduction to planning an enchanting visit. With special travel packages, age-appropriate attractions, captivating entertainment, planning tools and a host of services and amenities, it’s never been easier to plan a truly memorable Disney Park experience – “It’s the perfect time to come and see the magic through your child’s eyes.”

To learn more visit DisneyMagicalBeginnings.com or call Walt Disney World Resort at (407) W-DISNEY.

Enjoy the shows!

Upvote 0

kennygman

JPVonDrake said:
Playhouse Disney in Concert
presented by HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS® Brands

Disney-MGM Studios will showcase dynamic concerts and special entertainment for your little ones between August 13 - September 30.

Currently Scheduled:

Imagination Movers Aug 13-14

Mickey’s Magic Show Aug 15-19

The Doodlebops Aug 20-23

Mickey’s Magic Show Aug 24-27

The Wiggles Aug 29-Sep 1
11:30AM
1:00PM

Johnny & the Sprites Sep 2-10

Ralph Covert Sep 11-16

Imagination Movers Sep 18-24

Dan Zanes Sep 25-30

Note:
All dates, shows and Performers are subject to change without notice. Exact locations of the concerts within the park are yet to be officially anounced. Currently there are no concerts scheduled on August 28 or September 17th. HUGGIES® and PULL-UPS® are a (R)Registered Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. (C)KCWW 2006. Park admission required.

Also presented during this time...

Little Ones Magic Hour-During Little Ones Travel Time, Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park will be open an hour early on Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings for Disney Resort Guests. Enjoy favorite attractions like “it’s a small world”, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and Peter Pan. Youngsters will also enjoy a fun magical experience with favorite Disney Characters. Guests are required to present a valid theme park ticket and Resort I.D.

Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine…with your favorite Playhouse Disney Characters! Join JoJo and Goliath from JoJo’s Circus and June and Leo from the Little Einsteins for breakfast or lunch at Hollywood & Vine at the Disney-MGM Studios. Park admission required.

Mickey’s Not Scary Halloween Party-Sep. 15, 22 and 29.
Trick-or-treat at the Magic Kingdom and enjoy a special parade and fireworks. Separate admission is required. Special Event Tickets valid during event hours only. Not included with any other ticket media.

Disney's Magical Beginnings
A new program designed to make a Disney Park vacation with little ones even easier. Devoted to families with children five years and younger, it’s the perfect introduction to planning an enchanting visit. With special travel packages, age-appropriate attractions, captivating entertainment, planning tools and a host of services and amenities, it’s never been easier to plan a truly memorable Disney Park experience – “It’s the perfect time to come and see the magic through your child’s eyes.”

To learn more visit DisneyMagicalBeginnings.com or call Walt Disney World Resort at (407) W-DISNEY.

Enjoy the shows!

Thanks JP. You rock as always! It's always best to get the news right from the mouse's mouth.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

I am surprised to see The Wiggles are only doing 3 shows daily. Any info on whether it is just wait in line or will there be fast passes or some other way to get in without standing in line for an hour or more? My daughter has special needs and would never be able to handle that:confused:

Upvote 0

gomagic

Original Poster
Wow! Thanks for the showtime info. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this site!?
:sohappy:

Whoo hoo.. taking the kiddies to see the Mouse AND the Wiggles 09/2006

Upvote 0
Just wondering if anyone knows where the concerts (WIggles and Doodlebops) will be held and will you need a ticket or fastpasses or will it be just first come first seated? Thanks

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

Trishnh said:
I am surprised to see The Wiggles are only doing 3 shows daily. Any info on whether it is just wait in line or will there be fast passes or some other way to get in without standing in line for an hour or more? My daughter has special needs and would never be able to handle that:confused:

When the Wiggles tour, they usually do 2/3 shows a day.

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

It was nice to see the concerts extended. The dates were just the first few weeks into Sept., now they continue through the month. Great for us, BTW, who is

Dan Zanes Sep 25-30

Upvote 0

autigger

Does anyone know where the concerts will be?

Will the concerts take the place of another attraction? For example, I know that sometimes the amphitheatre where Beauty and the Beast takes place is used for other events.

:veryconfu :veryconfu

Upvote 0

autigger

Dan Zanes is singer/songwriter who does a lot of children music.

He is sometimes featured during "mini shows" between morning programs on the Disney Channel ("Playhouse Disney"). Among parents of small children, Dan Zane is often viewed as offing much more tolerable children music.

http://www.danzanes.com/

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom