Magic Summer Job

hockeykid4

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knew what age you had to be in order to work at WDW? im looking for anything even dishwasher,duster,brick layer, anything so i dont have to stay up north this summer:animwink:

hockeykid4

Original Poster
that's what i was afraid of. i was really looking foward to spending a summer down there, if u hear anything about an opening for anything under 18 please inform me! other wise maybe i can get job at my local disney store.....its a start.

hockeykid4

Original Poster
REALLY!? thats beautiful, i was hoping on taking precollege classes at university of central florida so i could stay in the dorms and work at WDW. thanks for all your help!

maelstrom

I thought I heard awhile back if you were a CM's kid (or just related to a CM?) you could work there at 15. But maybe I'm wrong or that was just a longer while back than I thought.

And I think UCF is a bit away from WDW. As in, not right next door, so I hope you have a car.

Magicmyway

I think you can be sixteen too... It seemed like there were some last year when my family and I went on vacation... I could be wrong though>?

adjonline

In general, cast must be 16+(there are a lot of high-school students as CTs). For the CP/IP/ICP, participants must be 18+.

Certain roles can be entered at 15 when a close relative works for the company; however, there are roles, such as lifeguarding, where this does not apply.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom