Magic Rags

MagicalMonorail

Original Poster
I am a collector of Disney magic rags. I love getting them at the stores and at Walt Disney World. Last time I went in June, they didn't have many new ones. I did find a couple new ones though. Ones I found interesting were the ones specifically for a ride or park. For example I got a Figment one and an Animal Kingdom one. I've never seen ones like these. Most of the ones I have are just plain character ones. Does anyone else have any attraction or park magic rags? Let me know which ones you have.

WDWKat26

Hmm i'm a little confused, are you talking about the rags you put into water and they expand and then you have like a washcloth? I have a tigger one of those! lol

MagicalMonorail

Original Poster
Yes those are the ones I'm talking about. I think their officially called Magic Towels or something. I'm a collector. I might also try pin trading. But magic rags are only about 4.00 and pins cost more so I may just stick with my towels. I believe they also make T-shirts like this. I'm not sure though.

barnum42

In best Yoda accent

Beware the dark side of "collecting". For once you start down it’s path, forever will it consume you!

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom