"Magic, Music and Mayhem" Fireworks show at Magic Kingdom?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Im heading to the Princess and Pirate Party in March and I finally saw that the fireworks show has a name.. but I was wondering if anyone knew what they would be like..all I found so far was the following:

"Magic, Music and Mayhem," a fireworks display orchestrated to an original musical score, will fill the sky above Magic Kingdom.

Also.. do you think any grownups will dress up for the Pirate party? :xmas:

iheartdisney91

yeah i think adults will, even if you do and no other adults will who cares your in disney and pirates/ princesses are cool lol now is this show only for this event?

monkeytrouble

Question:

Now with the new fireworks presentation: ''Magic, Music and Mayhem''

Will this continue after March and replace Wishes! ???

Please tell me it isn't true because i love Wishes! :)

lpet11984

"Magic, Music and Mayhem," a fireworks display orchestrated to an original musical score, will fill the sky above Magic Kingdom.

OOoooo!!! My ears just perked up at this...can't wait to see who's composing and give it a listen! Always love to hear when Disney helps put food on the table for the musicians :D

BRER STITCH

Question:

Will this continue after March and replace Wishes! ???

No. It is a "special events" program much like the Halloween Party fireworks are for those who go to the Halloween Party and the Christmas fireworks are for Christmas Party. You need to buy a ticket for the "Pirates and Princesses" Party to enjoy the show close-up.

WISHES will continue to be the Magic Kingdom's signature display for quite a while.

ENJOY, MATEY! ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom