Magic Kingdom

FutureCEO

Original Poster
- If you had the chance to be the manager or whatever they call it at the Magic Kingdom, what would you do? Any attractions or rides added? Does the Magic Kingdom have anything in back of it?

TomorrowLand
-make the Raceway, TTA, Lightyear longer
-re-make space mountain
-add a water ride about space or a space musuem
-re-do Carousel of Progress to Disney's historical marks and looking into the future
ToonTown
-add a chucky cheese area themed after all the disney characters
FanastyLand
-make all the rides longer
-add a fantasia ride
FrontierLand
-nothing but make the slapsh mountain drop wetter
AdventureLand
-Indiana Jones Rollar Coaster
-no aladdin
-make jungle cruise longer

Disney4648

I think that the Magic Kingdom is okay. I would like to take Star Tours from MGM Studios and put it where the Timekeeper is. I know Star Tours has nothing to do with Disney but it has that futuristic feeling and it needs to be put in tommorowland.....everything else is fine....:)

Disney4648

Really....I never knew that before..I heard that the reason why Star Tours is at Disney Studios is becuase its a "Movie Theme" ride and the reason why it ISNT at The Magic Kingdom is becuase it has nothing to do with any DIsney Movies or DIsney in General?

General Grizz

Adventureland...

1) Switch Tiki Room back to the original Show
2) Make the Crystal Palace a sit-down restaurant

Liberty Square...

1) Revamp the Haunted Mansion, keep everything, but update the quality and sets. (i.e. making animatronics less noisy)...
2) Open up a Sleepy Hollow Attraction

Fantasyland...

1) Create a Snow White ride where Ariel's Grotto is
2) Open a Under the Sea Ariel ride in the 20K Lagoon
3) Replace the current Snow White ride with Mary Poppins
4) Open a Bedknobs and Broomsticks shop
5) The skyway station would be part of the Sleepy Hollow attraction, or a nice sit-down restaurant with Disney Characters...

Tomorrowland...

1) Create a new kind of Circle-Vision attraction
2) Create an attraction out of the Galaxy Palace and Tomorrowland Arcade

All in all...

1) Highlight "Carousel of Progress" and "The Enchanted Tiki Room" (if changed back) on the maps and say they are "classic Walt attractions" for the 100 year celebration

Lance

I would put Fire Mountain in the 20K lagoon and add an Indy Ride to Adventureland.

But of course, if I ran MK, I would insist they build Beastly Kingdom in AK before doing anything major with MK.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Lance
I would put Fire Mountain in the 20K lagoon and add an Indy Ride to Adventureland.

But of course, if I ran MK, I would insist they build Beastly Kingdom in AK before doing anything major with MK.

I would insist on building Beastlie before anything else in ANY of the parks!

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I would extend the TTA to run through each of the other lands with various loading/drop off points and then rename the ride in each land. I would completely and permanently rip out crap such as Jungle Cruise, It's a Small World, Aladdin Flying Carpet Ride, Country Bear Jamboree, and Tomorrowland Raceway to replace them with better attractions....perhaps themed to Robin Hood, Pinocchio, Aladdin, and maybe even one based on Great Mouse Detective. I would rip out Mickey's Toontown and build a land called Villains Lair with rides based on several Disney villains.

ToTBellHop

Wait a minute, with the exception of It's a Small World, I like that "crap"...and we all know It's a Small World isn't leaving...even if they tore it down, those insane dolls would rebuild it by morning! They are possessed! Extend the Transit Authority? That's moderately impractical and VERY expensive...I'd rather see them spend THAT money on a monorail expansion. Families with little kids would not like you tearing out Toontown...I personally like the Barnstormer--if anything, Toontown should be expanded (add Car Toon Spin)

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DogsRule!
Wait a minute, with the exception of It's a Small World, I like that "crap"...and we all know It's a Small World isn't leaving...even if they tore it down, those insane dolls would rebuild it by morning! They are possessed! Extend the Transit Authority? That's moderately impractical and VERY expensive...I'd rather see them spend THAT money on a monorail expansion. Families with little kids would not like you tearing out Toontown...I personally like the Barnstormer--if anything, Toontown should be expanded (add Car Toon Spin)

Wait a minute, yourself. Where do you get off criticizing MY ideas for what I'd do if I was put in charge of the MK? The originator of this thread asked a hypothetical question and I answered it, just as hypothetically. While IASM isn't leaving, I'm sure many wish it would, and in MY Magic Kingdom, it sure wouldn't stay. I also don't believe the extension of the TTA would be impractical at all nor as VERY expensive as you might conclude. I couldn't care less if families with small children didn't like the removal of ToonTown, because they'd still come for the other areas of the park. Nothing I would do will probably ever occur, so just answer the question of the thread and spend less time criticizing what other people would like to do.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Why have all these expensive rides that cost a fortune to build and maintain? I think there should be more areas to meet n greet the charecters. The space created by ripping out these old fashioned concepts called rides could be replaced with themed automated vending areas allowing guests the oppertunity to purchase food n drink without having the problem with interaction with cast members. This would help reduce the wages bill , and make the park all the more exciting for our most important guests the accountants.

:drevil: Tounge placed very firmly in cheek!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom