Magic Kingdom: The Finale

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So I know I have not done Tomorrowland yet, but I have decided to just add Tomorrowland in this post. This post is as the title suggests, the finale. All lands will be included with a fully colored map. Also since I have posted, I wanted to add some new lands partially inspired by ParkLore’s magic kingdom, also this park will be a little more realistic but we are expanded everywhere from the northern berm to the backstage areas which would be moved.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The map will take some time but I have already finished one of the lands. Also all of magic kingdom will be rewritten to make it shorter but still as descriptive

Snow Queen 83

Snow White Reaction GIF by Disney Princess
snow white witch GIF

It sounds like a great plan. I can't wait to see what you have for us.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My hands hurt so much. Fantasyland is a pain in the fingers to draw and especially when everything is original. This is easily my most ambitious map, I really pushed the boundaries of my imagination, patience, and especially finger pain tolerance. I do have a map update, it is close to half way done. I fully intend on finishing the map before the post itself

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
For Snow White scary adventures fans, I have brought some good news in my plan. Parts of the attraction would be implemented into Seven dwarfs mine train, unfortunately the ride itself will not be making a return

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Alright everyone so I have some things to go over other than the lands and attractions of magic kingdom.

Here are some stuff that I would add to the plan.
2 new parades for day and night
1 new calvacade
New firework show for entry and exit

Also in the plan would be the plusing of fort wilderness and wilderness lodge and the addition of 2 new resorts which themes I have not decided yet

Update for the map: Frontierland, Liberty square, and fantasyland are finished. I have to pat myself on the back here, I think this map is definitely my best.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The lands that I have drawn already I think using the space given well. The attractions that I am demolishing are not really expensive and many attractions show buildings were just repurposed. There will be a new land on the southern bend of the rivers of America, it is pretty small but I think it works

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I would like an opinion on this attraction. The attraction would be like autopia but it would go through a national park

WaltWiz1901

For Snow White scary adventures fans, I have brought some good news in my plan. Parts of the attraction would be implemented into Seven dwarfs mine train, unfortunately the ride itself will not be making a return
Maybe, since this is all blue-sky, you could go with either of these two pre-value-engineering Mine Train layouts to accommodate more show scenes? They would/could go in the bits shaded in dark green/blue:
Original 7DMT layouts.jpg

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Lands are color coded
Main Street: light yellow
Adventureland: green
Frontierland: orange
Dixieland Riverfront: dark yellow
Liberty square: purple
Fantasyland: pink
Grizzly Valley: grey
Land Of Shadows: dark red
Tomorrowland 2100: blue

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This is very much a blue sky plan. Detailed descriptions of the firework shows and parades with come out tomorrow

Miru

I like how sublands are slightly different colors from the main lands, just different enough to tell them apart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom