Magic Kingdom - Quick/Counter Service Poll

Computer Magic

With the new Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining, Disney gives you one counter/quick service per day.

I'm interested in finding out the favorite counter/quick service for Magic Kingdom.

Please post why this is your favorite, ie food (what's good), location, quick service, selection, etc.

I hope I have included all choices.

Thanks

Mom's the word

El Pirata y El Perico, just really good Mexican for the price. Columbia Harbour house, great ambience with the delicious clam chowder and salad. Cosmic Ray's, salad hands down. Pinocchio's . . . because it's like a little piece of the movie. :) Actually, I've been really impressed with the all the salads offered at WDW's fast food places, they are such a refreshing alternative to fried food.

Upvote 0

barnum42

DisneyInsider said:
They are all pretty much the same Chicken/Burger Fare, so for me it just comes down to where I am when I am hungry. I eat at all those places equally.
I've made it no secret about my dissapointment over how bland the counter food is in Magic Kingdom - as DisneyIsider says it the same Chicken/Burger fare or associated bread products everywhere bar one - Pirates (where my vote went) and the damn thing is always closed when I go.

Upvote 0

GymLeaderPhil

barnum42 said:
I've made it no secret about my dissapointment over how bland the counter food is in Magic Kingdom - as DisneyIsider says it the same Chicken/Burger fare or associated bread products everywhere bar one - Pirates (where my vote went) and the damn thing is always closed when I go.
Ditto. At least Disneyland is working to improve that... I wish the MK would too. Give me tacos!

Upvote 0

jesserin

I've never had the Italian Stack Sandwich - DF - so I guess I don't know what I'm missing - but I voted for Casey's Corner b/c their fries are sooo yummy - the only time ever that I'll eat fries with cheezy sause is in WDW.. (and it seems the only time i get stomach aches... hmm...)

Upvote 0

tigger248

I voted for Columbia Harbor House. I love the chicken/fish combo. Plus, as has been said, it's kind of a quiet and relaxing place to eat. I always go upstairs and never have a problem finding a table. Not even the year that we had a large group. But, I've always liked 2 story restaurants, ever since I was a child.

I also really like Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays. Pecos has the greatest burger topping bar ever! I love mushrooms and they have mushrooms available to make a mushroom burger. Cosmic Rays is large and has a great variety. Plus, Sunny Eclipse offers some great entertainment and we can usually find a table because there are so many.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

PECOS BILLS! :slurp:

There's no question it is by far the BEST burger you can get at WDW!

The selection of burger toppings (hot and cold) and the whole atmosphere of the place makes it fit in our schedule each time we visit!

I know! I know! It's only a burger bar! But it tastes so darned good! :lol:

Too bad the place is often over-crowded though! Beware of "table hogs" who aren't eating anything, but are there taking up a dozen spaces to sit in the cool air with their mis-behaving children waiting for the parade to start!!! Yes.....they are the same people that think the burger toppings bar is a free salad bar!!! :fork:

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

I voted Cosmic Rays because they have one of the largest selection, plus free cheese for your fries!!!

Harbor House would have gotten second from me. The hummus sandwich is good! (I was very surprised!)

Upvote 0

shelty66

All of the favorite resturants are great in each of our own eyes. My eyes see Village Haus for early lunch 11:30 am after Fantasyland, Harbour House 1:00pm on a Hot Summer Afternoon, Pecos before or after the night parade riding SM & BTM during the parade. My favorite way to start the day at MK is to have Breakfast at the Trail's End at FW. Then take the first relaxing boat ride to the MK. One meal that I really miss bad is the old Breakfast Buffet at the Top of the World at the Cont.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom