Magic Kingdom - Quick/Counter Service Poll

Computer Magic

With the new Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining, Disney gives you one counter/quick service per day.

I'm interested in finding out the favorite counter/quick service for Magic Kingdom.

Please post why this is your favorite, ie food (what's good), location, quick service, selection, etc.

I hope I have included all choices.

Thanks

Lauriebar

A lot of Magic Kingdom quick service food is the same so, for me it comes down to location...and what better spot than overlooking IASW? (when it is not down for rehab!!:brick::) )

Upvote 0

dxwwf3

Great poll!

It's been a long time since I've visited the Village Haus so I hope to go back there soon. The Plaza Pavilion is better than it used to be, IMO. Pecos Bill is great and has alot of seating. The Main Street Bakery is beautiful now after the recent rehab and is a great place to go for a quick breakfast. El Pirate never seems to be open when I'm there and there isn't really anything special about the Lunching Pad. Casey's Corner is a classic Disney spot with pretty decent hot dogs. And I also find the Columbia Harbor House to be above average. The upstairs area of the Harbor House is usually a great place to take a break because it's almost always uncrowded.

But I voted for Cosmic Ray's because of variety, size, location, quality, and of course Sonny Eclipse!

Upvote 0

Gregory

I chose Pecos Bill's Cafe.. But, it was a tough decission.. I picked it because of its location.. Great to get something to eat for watching the parade...

Cosmic Ray's is great, too.. I can't believe I forgot to eat there when I was there in August...

Main Street Bakery is awsome, too... Nothing like a warm Apple Turnover while watching Wishes...

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

They are all pretty much the same Chicken/Burger Fare, so for me it just comes down to where I am when I am hungry. I eat at all those places equally.

Upvote 0

AEfx

I voted for Pecos over Cosmic Ray's only because Pecos is usually quieter, but I patronize the yummy cheeseburgers at both. :)

I would have voted for El Pirate, but it's never open any more when I'm there. Those taco salads are to die for, though...

AEfx

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

Cosmic Ray's is the pick. There is more variety than most of the other places and you can't beat Sonny Eclipse!
But we also regularly eat at Columbia Harbor House. We even ran into the same cashier from South Carolina two years running!
And after an E-Ride night, it's always good to stop by Casey's and get a hot dog as the crowds thin out.

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Pinocchio's Village Haus - larger than it looks and I just love the Figaro fries. Cosmic Ray's - so close a second almost a tie, who can not love Sonny Eclipse.

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

I actually have two favorites at MK but I voted for Columbia house because I love the fish and Chicken combo ( I think its called captains platter ) there . Also I just love the location and even though its usually crowded I go up to the second floor and find a spot to eat

My second choice is Peco bills we always end up hungry by there for some reason I think its probably the Mickey ds fry cart by there or the turkey leg smell but we are always hungry by there I love the fact that you can add you own toppings to the hamburgers and I love their fries :slurp:

Upvote 0

IlovyensiD

I vote for Cosmic Rays. The variety is great. Everyone can get something different. There are always tables. And you can't beat Sonny :sohappy:

Yeah! He's back.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, so here goes:

Effective December 19, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe and Pecos Bill Cafe will both add a BBQ Pork Sandwich to their menu for $6.49.

Pecos Bill Cafe will serve their sandwich with french fries. This new offering replaces the adult Hot Dog meal.

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe BBQ Pork Sandwich will be served with a choice of potato chips or pasta salad. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe will also add a Vegetarian Wrap (lettuce, cucumbers, Chili Cream Cheese, Black Bean Relish, pepper rings on a tomato tortilla) for $6.49, served with choice of grapes or pasta salad. Both new offerings will be available on the Sandwich Side of the location.

In addition to their sugar-free brownie, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe will also offer two new desserts: individually packaged Carrot Cake and Triple Chocolate Cake, beginning December 19 for $2.29. They will no longer offer the Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Bar.

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

I voted for Columbia Harbour House because it's always so nice and quiet upstairs. It's a great place to escape from the crowds in the middle of a crowded summer day!

Upvote 0

MonoRon

I vote for Columbia Harbour House, whenever I go in to eat there is hardly one in there. Plus for some reason there Mac and cheese is so much better. I know its the same around all the property but to me something is different.

I go to Cosmic Ray's sometimes but only for Sonny Eclispe.

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Like so often happens, TigsMom beat me to what I would have said ! Each location has its own special charms. Pecos topping bar, Pinnochio's location, Cosmic entertainment, Harbor House for quiet relaxation.

And thanks for the update, Brent ! My family LOVES the chocolate cake, and you can't go wrong with BBQ.

Upvote 0

meatloafsfan

I think they each have their own charms and it depends on what you are looking for.

If you are bringing little kids, I like Pinnochio's Haus because you can see into IASW (when it's open, lol) and of course figaro fries.

For a family dinner, I like Cosmic ray's because of the Chicken deal (whole chicken and mashed potatoes).

For more "adult" tastes, I like Columbia Harbour House, and as a bonus there is usually lots of seating upstairs.

If only 1 or 2 of your party is eating, Casey's corner is a good place to try because it's fast and near the parade route.

(BTW, I voted for Pinnochio's haus as this was the only restaurant my family ever ate in while touring the parks when I was young, every other meal we went off site to Denny's. Going on my own though, I quickly rectified that situation, lol.)

Upvote 0

Sharon L

We love Pinocchio Village Haus. Figaro fries are probably my favorite item served at any counter service restaurant. They also have an excellent turkey sandwich.

We did try Pecos Bill for the first time on our last trip, and that was a pretty positive experience as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom