Magic Kingdom Packed!

Michael72688

Original Poster
Originally posted by emmagata
I wonder if 5 million people living within a short driving distance has something to do with weekends being crowded!!

Probably, the locals at the park are surprisingly high

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Katherine
I think I'm goin November 21-24( the week before Thanksgiving). I have 2 questions 1) Will it already be crowded? and 2) Will the weather be pretty warm still?

Crowds...I don't know. Weather...should be pretty great! Have fun! :)

mickeyfanatics

The week and weekend before Thanksgiving is one of the best times to go for both weather and less crowding. I can bet that MK will have less attendance Sunday-Friday from now until Thanksgiving because of its crappy hours (9-6) and lack of even parades and fireworks. I would bet on MGM and EPCOT being a bit more crowded in the afternoons due to their evening spectacles and the fact that EPCOT's hours have become so predictable (9-9 on 363 days per year). What are the only 2 days they are not open 9-9? July 4th, and December 31.

MK should have better hours around the holidays.

Lance

I think it's dead right now at WDW, every ride seems to be 10 minutes and less... So come on down now, it's the time to be here!

RogueHabit

Over the last 5 years we've been in July, August and Septemeber and I have to say that September is definately my favorite time to go, much quieter and slightly cooler.

We're looking to go for the last week of September/ first week of October next year,

Mag1575

Hi ntn_Haqqer,

Thanks for responding to my post. I have to assume that MK is so crowded, since it is the best park for little kids. That's really all
that I had seen down families with little kids. Thank God I was by myself!

Mark

rosie.ca

i went to the magic kingdom aug 26 and aug 31
aug 31st was a bit more busy but that was because of the long weekend also it was the only time that week that spectromagic was on
but the lines weren't that bad i got to the park at 10:20 and did snow white, peter pan ,small world,pirates ,tiki room ,hall of pres, country bears, and haunted mansion plus had time to head to mgm studios do rock n rollercoaster and still be 1hr and 45 min early for fantasmic and managed to fit in some shopping and lunch and a snack
I never had a wait of more than 30 min on anything.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by Mag1575
Hi ntn_Haqqer,

Thanks for responding to my post. I have to assume that MK is so crowded, since it is the best park for little kids. That's really all
that I had seen down families with little kids. Thank God I was by myself!

Mark

You went to Disney by yourself? That's pretty sick. :(

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by rosie.ca
i went to the magic kingdom aug 26 and aug 31
aug 31st was a bit more busy but that was because of the long weekend also it was the only time that week that spectromagic was on
but the lines weren't that bad i got to the park at 10:20 and did snow white, peter pan ,small world,pirates ,tiki room ,hall of pres, country bears, and haunted mansion plus had time to head to mgm studios do rock n rollercoaster and still be 1hr and 45 min early for fantasmic and managed to fit in some shopping and lunch and a snack
I never had a wait of more than 30 min on anything.
[/QUOTE

Labor Day weekend wasn't that bad. Like I said, the only park that was really busy was MK. Everything else was "empty"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom