Magic Kingdom Live Cam

j0e1306

a bit of BGM or train spiel would be better than silence though, ah well can't complain too much as this is better than normal!

SAV

Just happened to take a look at the cam and you see Pluto walking with his friend to take his spot for autographs and you see this woman come flying into the picture dragging her son by the arm running after him and then gets to the edge of the hub when she realizes he's going to his spot and there is a long line to get to him. She immediately stops, puts her head down and they dejectedly walk back to where they came from. :hilarious:

PrincessNelly_NJ

Ok... some of these people waving at the live cam are too funny.
Please tell me that the lady in the pink tee is a member of this forum because she was waving and dancing her butt off!:hilarious:

LithiumBill

Just happened to take a look at the cam and you see Pluto walking with his friend to take his spot for autographs and you see this woman come flying into the picture dragging her son by the arm running after him and then gets to the edge of the hub when she realizes he's going to his spot and there is a long line to get to him. She immediately stops, puts her head down and they dejectedly walk back to where they came from. :hilarious:
I saw that! Laughed my but off. I be the audio for that was great! "PLUTO! HEY PLUTO! PLUUUUTTTOOOO!!!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom