Magic Kingdom hours 10/7/17

jaklgreen

No, those are just the park hours. Since they close early a few days a week for MNSSHP, they keep the park open later 1 or 2 days to make up for the lost time.

crxbrett

Which is crazy! I remember when that was a 3-4 nights a week thing.

Up until about 15 or so years ago, those were the normal MK hours all summer long, Sun-Sat; well, 9:00am - 12:00am was. After 9/11, I don't think they ever went back to those times for their normal park hours.

Tom P.

Nighttime is my favorite time in the parks, especially Magic Kingdom. I wish they would do those kind of hours more often.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Is it just me, or would The Magic Kingdom website not give you a quicker answer than waiting for someone to reply on here?

Just you. While I can appreciate the Disneyworld website and Mydisneyexperience app, I prefer to engage in discussion on this board. And had it not been for this board, I would not have remembered Columbus Day.

ColinP29

If they had everything on their website then there would be no need for discussion boards, forums, and blogs... And then what would we do at work all day?

They won't have everything, and discussions for general topics are great for forums. The magic kingdom website won't confirm everyone's favourite experience or which places people find the nicest to eat at.

But if you have to find a specific piece of information, why would you not search the actual website rather than asking it on here. That's like me asking what time my next train is, rather than just checking the timetable.

MickeyMomV

They won't have everything, and discussions for general topics are great for forums. The magic kingdom website won't confirm everyone's favourite experience or which places people find the nicest to eat at.

But if you have to find a specific piece of information, why would you not search the actual website rather than asking it on here. That's like me asking what time my next train is, rather than just checking the timetable.

To add to your analogy, her train is going to be late and she knows it is going to be late because she did check the time table. She was asking other riders if they knew why it was going to be late.

There are A LOT of things they don't list on the web site when it comes to hours or the reasons they are keeping the hours that they do. They may not list that because of holiday parties (MNSSHP and MVMCP) they may stay open later or have a few more extra magic night hours for people unable to go to the parties. They may not list that because no other park in the area is open past 9:00pm that they too will be closing at 9:00. They do not list some event weekends like run Disney events or ESPN WWoS events on the official calendar even though they may effect park hours. They may not list a non major holiday on their calendar but may show later hours leading some to wonder why there is later hours. This is where the WDW Boards come in. A good portion of the people on here have been to Disney enough to know what is going on even if it is not posted on the official Disney web site or calendar. There is a great wealth of knowledge here on the boards that comes from experience, why would somebody not ask a question even if it is on the official site somewhere? Answers can bring conversation, experiences, stories, and feed our understanding of all things Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom