Magic kingdom Games

SewIn2Disney

Thanks for the basic setup of the game four four seven, it sounds a lot like the Disneyland Game, just in a different park! I def. need to get to toy's r us to look for it.

I also have the monorail game from the 60's (gotta love Ebay), which is really cute, and there is a It's a Small World Game from the 60's that I don't have yet. If anyone has it, can you tell me how it is?

I got theme park Monopoly last time we were in WDW, but I haven't opened it. The CM told me there was a typo on the game, and only a few hundered were put out before they fixed it, and I got one with the typo. Now I don't want to open it! (But I really want to play it!)

sum41914

While looksing on the Laughing Plae Store I found a Mickey Twister Game, I have almost all the disney games out now Monopoly, Clue, MK Game, I got Scene it for christmas, all I need is the life and Twister game. They should come out with a disney potato head game! lol.

arcsbite

SewIn2Disney said:
Thanks for the basic setup of the game four four seven, it sounds a lot like the Disneyland Game, just in a different park! I def. need to get to toy's r us to look for it.

I also have the monorail game from the 60's (gotta love Ebay), which is really cute, and there is a It's a Small World Game from the 60's that I don't have yet. If anyone has it, can you tell me how it is?

I got theme park Monopoly last time we were in WDW, but I haven't opened it. The CM told me there was a typo on the game, and only a few hundered were put out before they fixed it, and I got one with the typo. Now I don't want to open it! (But I really want to play it!)

wow, cool, what/ wehre was the typo?

JBSLJames

nikimsu2002 said:
My aunt and uncle were down in WDW this fall and got me and my brother mini-board games on keychains. I got Disney Candyland and he got Disney Monopoly. They're fun but I'd rather have the larger versions.

I also have the Disney Scene It Game. I love that game! Its so much fune!

We got the Disney Scene It from Santa this past year. We also picked up the Magic Kingdom game as a family gift. We haven't played it yet, but the Scene It game is pretty fun. That Santa, he's alright.

SewIn2Disney

sum41914 said:
. They should come out with a disney potato head game! lol.

I'll second that! :sohappy: :sohappy: Maybe a game where you have to go around a board collecting "Parts" for his face, and the first one with a complete potato head wins! Maybe I'll make my own this weekend. I'll post it for you guys to see.

And, the error is: When playing the game, you buy things with "wishes" and instead of one of the spots stating you needed 75 wishes to buy it, it said 75 dollars. Not a big typo, but I think it's cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom