Magic Kingdom for about 4 hours??

Finallyin09

Okay, brand new to the site. I see a lot of experience here. Need some suggestions! Will be arriving at WDW on 10/29 to hotel about 2p.m.
It is my sons 5th bday. We want to do MK for a few hours and then a late dinner at Chef Mickeys with a cake. It is a NSSHP night at MK so, the park closes at 7. What could we really do in that few hours??? Begging for help, or any other suggestions...would another park be better?
Only been to WDW once in my lifetime, going with all first timers...
Just trying to make his bday special, even if it is a travel day!
Thanks!

I_heart_Tigger

I would do MK when you get there, I know people say to rest but I just don't know how they do that :shrug: I usually get up at about 4:30am for my flight, never direct-always a connection and get to WDW around 4 or 5pm and myself, my family including all the kids hit the parks right away. We're just too excited to do anything else.

We pick a few of our favorite rides (usually PotC, HM, Splash, Peter Pan) watch the fireworks and close out the park. Yes it's a long day and I've never felt tired at all, the kids always are clapping and cheering for the fireworks, then we go to the hotel and crash and sleep in a bit the next day.

MK is the best way to start your vacation!

Upvote 0

I-4Warrior

My plan of attack (based on rides that I personally enjoy) would be head over to Buzz Lightyear upon arrival and get a fastpass (likely should be some left). Head over to Adventureland and hit POTC followed by a trip to Liberty Square and the Haunted Mansion (Usually not crazy wait times for either ride on a weekday). From there, see if there are fastpasses available for Big Thunder. Go back to Buzz to use your previous fastpasses. Finish your time at MK with a ride on Big Thunder if you were able to procure fastpasses. This is plan I've actually done so I know it's possible, though I did it on a Wednesday in January and not a Thursday in October.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom