Magic Kingdom entry posters?

afar28

Original Poster
Let me just preface this by saying I am horrible at describing things, so my description to where the posters are might be horrible.
When you enter MK, in the room with the maps, there are posters on the wall. Does anyone know if they are able to be purchased, whether online, at the parks, or anywhere really. Also do they sell posters of a similar style for other attractions at WDW? Thanks for any reply :) Also, if this belongs more to the disney merchandise section then move it Mods.
These are the posters I am talking about if you are confused.
Splash-Mountain-Poster.jpg
3123638913_0e01bf93ca_z.jpg
space-mountain.jpg

Californian Elitist

PUSH

I've tried to figure this out, too, as I really would love at least a Splash Mountain one to hang up in my bedroom. I never got a straight answer, but their answers led me to believe they could be sold in the Art of Disney store(s).

I want a Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain one the most. Splash is a priority in June though. :D

afar28

Original Poster
I've tried to figure this out, too, as I really would love at least a Splash Mountain one to hang up in my bedroom. I never got a straight answer, but their answers led me to believe they could be sold in the Art of Disney store(s).

I want a Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain one the most. Splash is a priority in June though. :D
Awesome, I will make sure to check those stores out on my next trip. Thanks :)

Donald96

lilclerk

I got a few of them from the Art of Disney stores in MK and DHS. They had the kiosks for the art on demand. You choose what image you want, the size and if you want it framed, then they ship them to your house. I've even gotten some neat prints of concept art at them. I work from home now, so I'm decking out my basement office with them. They're really the only souvenirs I buy now, so I justify the price that way.
So far, I have the Peoplemover from Disneyland and WDW, the Tomorrowland poster, the Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain, and John Hench concept art of Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress. I've unintentionally gone for a Tomorrowland theme down here.

When I checked the DHS store in 2011, they had the stretching room portraits... I really wanted them, but I have no idea where to put them in my tiny house. I never saw them at the MK store, which is odd.

I did get one of the monorail poster on eBay for about $9, but it's much smaller than the other ones I have. I haven't framed it yet, I'm not sure where to put it.

afar28

Original Poster
I got a few of them from the Art of Disney stores in MK and DHS. They had the kiosks for the art on demand. You choose what image you want, the size and if you want it framed, then they ship them to your house. I've even gotten some neat prints of concept art at them. I work from home now, so I'm decking out my basement office with them. They're really the only souvenirs I buy now, so I justify the price that way.
So far, I have the Peoplemover from Disneyland and WDW, the Tomorrowland poster, the Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain, and John Hench concept art of Space Mountain and Carousel of Progress. I've unintentionally gone for a Tomorrowland theme down here.

When I checked the DHS store in 2011, they had the stretching room portraits... I really wanted them, but I have no idea where to put them in my tiny house. I never saw them at the MK store, which is odd.

I did get one of the monorail poster on eBay for about $9, but it's much smaller than the other ones I have. I haven't framed it yet, I'm not sure where to put it.
How long ago was it, and if it was recent how much were they?
Thanks!

lilclerk

How long ago was it, and if it was recent how much were they?
Thanks!

The ones in the stores? Last time I went was February 2012... I think they were around $30 - $35 with the shipping, but I get the smallest size without framing. I'll dig around and see if I have any pictures on this computer that show the size of them for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom