Magic Kingdom at Phase 3 on 12/31/11 as of 10:35am

Captain Hank

Original Poster
Be advised that Magic Kingdom is at a Phase 3 closing as of 10:35 am. Admission is limited to Disney Resort Guests, Annual Passholders, Guests with Dining, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Pirates League reservations. All other parks are currently at normal operation.

JLW11Hi

So really, if you plan ahead, you would just need to set up a reservation somewhere to assure your entrance into the park on New Years Eve? It would be really sneaky, but in theory, is that the case?

ewensell3

So really, if you plan ahead, you would just need to set up a reservation somewhere to assure your entrance into the park on New Years Eve? It would be really sneaky, but in theory, is that the case?

Yes, just be sure to be in the park before it reaches phase 4 (closed to all guests). Reservations won't save you then.

Although since resort guests have a 90 day (+10) head start on dining reservations you would be lucky to get anything.

PhilharMagician

Yes, just be sure to be in the park before it reaches phase 4 (closed to all guests). Reservations won't save you then.

Although since resort guests have a full 90 days (+10) head start on dining reservations you would be lucky to get anything.

Anyone has access to the reservation system @ 6 months out, but resort guests at the 6 month mark can book up to 10 more days out.

The 90 days limit has been gone for the second time for about 2 years.

ewensell3

Anyone has access to the reservation system @ 6 months out, but resort guests at the 6 month mark can book up to 10 more days out.

The 90 days limit has been gone for the second time for about 2 years.

My mistake. I thought they had gone back to the 180/90 system.

Even so. Good luck... :)

PhilharMagician

Not as bad today as I would have expected with only MK in phased closing. Times for AK seem qoute short and Epcot is way busy with waits consistantly over the 220 mark for TT @ Soarin'. I was impressed to see Fiesta Tour @ 45 min and Thw Seas with Nemo reaching 90 min.

The waits to get food and drink must be 60 minutes! I really cannot imagine Epcot has not reached capacity. I have been there when it was close to this and you simply cannot move anywhere.

DisneyDebRob

Hi all

Regular reader here but not a poster.Might start though!
Anyway,could someone explain the different phases of a park closing?Who's allowed in and anything else that might go with it?Thanks!

JimboJones123

Not as bad today as I would have expected with only MK in phased closing. Times for AK seem qoute short and Epcot is way busy with waits consistantly over the 220 mark for TT @ Soarin'. I was impressed to see Fiesta Tour @ 45 min and Thw Seas with Nemo reaching 90 min.

The waits to get food and drink must be 60 minutes! I really cannot imagine Epcot has not reached capacity. I have been there when it was close to this and you simply cannot move anywhere.

Leaving for Epcot in the next hour.

Hopefully we can find some kind of food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom