Magic Kingdom After Hours 2019

SaLeone

Original Poster
Whats up everybody,

Does anyone know if the After Hours event for the Magic Kingdom will be extended past April 11th? Just curious for my upcoming trip in August. Any insight would be helpful:).

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
If past practice holds up it will probably be 3 Thursdays each month for the MK, 3 Saturdays for DHS, and 3 Wednesdays for DAK. I would expect an announcement before the end of the month.

homerdance

We did this last week in MK, and not sure we would ever do it again. The list of rides provided from Disney that would be open when we bought the tickets changed sometime before the party started. 7DMT was down almost the entire time we were there and the wait never got below 30 minutes. It was also advertised as "and others" for M&G and rides, and the only characters were the two M&G in Town Hall, along with the princesses (4). It was much less crowded, but there was lines to get soda and treats of at last 5 people with only 1 person seems to take a while. There was a lady who was driving her scooter around and had like a six pack of bottles in her scooter, which i found very funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom