Magic kingdom 1 day pass

MITCH 112198

Original Poster
Hi all, I am coming to the Magic Kingdom off of the cruise ship in November for one day at the Magic Kingdom on an excursion.
I'm guessing that I will just be given a paper ticket ,and my ?is am I still eligible to get fast passes when I get to the park? if so do I need to get them at the individual ride or is there a central location now .I have not been to Disney since 2011

AndyS2992

-Yes you will get a standard MM+ Enabled paper ticket.
-Yes you can use Fastpass however you now get them at centralised kiosks located around the park, not at the rides themself. Alternatively you can download the app on to your phone or tablet and book Fastpasses that way.

Rob562

If you sign up for My Disney Experience and download the app (or use the mobile version of the site) you can link your ticket to your profile as soon as you have the physical ticket. Then you'll have access to reserving 3 FP+ choices before you enter the park.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait until you get in the park and can use a kiosk.

-Rob

sweetpee_1993

That's provided the FP+ you want is even available. I purchased a 1-day ticket for the MK to use the day before our cruise next month with friends who already have existing plans & FPs. I'm about 40 days out right now. The only FP I wanted was SDMT. Guess what? No FP left for that day. Nice. In fact, there are no fastpasses that line up with what my friends are also doing. What a waste. So, I'll just skip the park and eff the ticket. Still. $105 I didn't have to spend but I (foolishly) did. Totally kicking myself. Stupid hurts, I guess. Today has been the first time I've touched any of the MDE & FP+. Color me unimpressed. Total PITA. Back in the good ol' days of paper FPs this wasn't a problem. I could've met up with friends and we could've either got FPs together or stood in standby together. I'm not asking them to stand in standby because of me. I'm not going to a park to wander around alone. And I'm certainly NOT standing in a 2 hour line for kiddie coaster whether I've seen it yet or not. Such a waste.

Last edited:

EOD K9

That's provided the FP+ you want is even available. I purchased a 1-day ticket for the MK to use the day before our cruise next month with friends who already have existing plans & FPs. I'm about 40 days out right now. The only FP I wanted was SDMT. Guess what? No FP left for that day. Nice. In fact, there are no fastpasses that line up with what my friends are also doing. What a waste. So, I'll just skip the park and eff the ticket. Still. $105 I didn't have to spend but I (foolishly) did. Totally kicking myself. Stupid hurts, I guess. Today has been the first time I've touched any of the MDE & FP+. Color me unimpressed. Total PITA. Back in the good ol' days of paper FPs this wasn't a problem. I could've met up with friends and we could've either got FPs together or stood in standby together. I'm not asking them to stand in standby because of me. I'm not going to a park to wander around alone. And I'm certainly NOT standing in a 2 hour line for kiddie coaster whether I've seen it yet or not. Such a waste.
If I was going, I'd wait with you.

sweetpee_1993

If I was going, I'd wait with you.
Awwww...thank you. I'm sure the friends would wait, too, if I asked but I'd never do that. Eh, better to just return to the room after our California Grill dinner, rearrange my luggage contents, and get rested for embarkation the next morning.

Goodtimes

I'm confused Sweetpee, your friends are only not going to be with you for three attractions. You are willing to throw away your money over three attractions? Can't you just see something else on your own during those times? Seems like you could still have a great time. Why are you giving up so easily?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom