magic hours

dementedde

Original Poster
On the official website is states that Magic Hours is for guests who stay in the Disney hotels and for theme park ticket holders. Well, I don't see the point of Magic Hours if anyone can use them... You can't enter the theme parks without a ticket so everyone will have the Magic Hours privilege. This is why I think this is an error on the official website.

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be for everyone as I'm going in September but not staying in a Disney hotel. Can you lot confirm to me that I can still be eligible for the Magic Hours just for having the theme park tickets? I need to know this before I start planning my holiday.

Thanks in advance

belledream

"Any valid theme park tickets allow you to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours benefit. However, please remember that Extra Magic Hours are only available to registered Guests staying at select Disney Resort hotels and Disney Golden Oak Residents or Guests of Disney Golden Oak Residents."

This is from Disney's EMH FAQ page. While I guess they could be more clear and concise about it, EMHs are for guests staying on Disney property.

ZodIsGr8

You can't ride any rides during extra magic hours without showing your room keys or having them scan your Magic Bands that prove you are staying at a Disney Resort.

dementedde

Original Poster
You can't ride any rides during extra magic hours without showing your room keys or having them scan your Magic Bands that prove you are staying at a Disney Resort.

I take it you can't buy a Magic Band and pass it off that you're staying at a Disney hotel?

cbettua

I'm not used to this new system Disney has so I have no idea what a Kingdom card is. You can't purchase to have the Magic Hours attached to your ticket?

They were the keys to your room. Also, no, you can not. It's a perk for onsite guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom