Magic Hours - May 2009???

ali_cat_3

Hi, was wondering if anyone knew when the magic hours would be available for May 2009? I'm trying to line up my ADR's so that we can eat in / near the parks the days they're open longest and save on travel time.

Thanks ,

Ali
wave2.gif

DizneyPryncess

I'm waiting on the same thing. They are still unavailable on Disney's site, so I'm guessing they haven't been announced yet. Disney seems to release things 6 months out, so I'm hoping to find the schedule in early December. I'll let you know if I find anything else out!

Upvote 0

kasey1988

there have been a few posts on mays hours in the past week, and like you im waiting to!!!
I think there just waiting as long as possible to release them, id say by the end of december, if not the beginning on january.. Im anxious to see the hours to book my adrs

Upvote 0

kimmychad

Hi, was wondering if anyone knew when the magic hours would be available for May 2009? I'm trying to line up my ADR's so that we can eat in / near the parks the days they're open longest and save on travel time.

Thanks ,

Ali
wave2.gif

you won't be able to make your adr's until dec 21 according to the cm I talked to last week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom