magic express

bears163

Original Poster
first thing. i am very sorry for starting another thread about this subject. ok her is goes.
from what i understand is that you can use any airline to take magic express. if you do will you have to pick up your luggage? i know this service does not start for a few months but i cannot wait to here the reports.

steve

olcom

magic express question?

hi.....
my family and I are going to Disneyworld in July. we have had it booked for a year. we rented a car at orlando international, my question...... can we still take advantage of the magic express luggage drop off with a rent a car????
also, are there any deductions that can be taken off our package now that they are offering the MAGIC PACKAGES?????? :wave:

bears163 said:
first thing. i am very sorry for starting another thread about this subject. ok her is goes.
from what i understand is that you can use any airline to take magic express. if you do will you have to pick up your luggage? i know this service does not start for a few months but i cannot wait to here the reports.

steve

That is correct. Any airline. With your luggage you would recive prior to your arrival luggage tags. You and whomever else was traveling with you would put these on the their luggage. You bags will be sent to your room at the Disney resort.

olcom said:
hi.....
my family and I are going to Disneyworld in July. we have had it booked for a year. we rented a car at orlando international, my question...... can we still take advantage of the magic express luggage drop off with a rent a car????
also, are there any deductions that can be taken off our package now that they are offering the MAGIC PACKAGES??????

No you can not. Not there is not. During your stay there is no cost for it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom