Magic Express without Magic Bands

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Can anyone let me know the check in procedures for the DME without magic bands, Disney kinds missed the mark and did not get our bands mailed out to us so we have to pick them up at resort. We have never not had them before so I am not sure what info will be needed to check in at the DME counter

JaxFLBear

If you have MagicBands from a previous trip, you can use those. Otherwise, just head to the DME check-in desk and they can look up your information. Might want to have your resort confirmation number handy just in case they need something other than your name.

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
You'll get a packet in the mail with your Magical Express voucher. Just bring that with you and show them at the airport and you should be good to go. If you didn't bring the voucher, the folks at the desk can look up your reservation.

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
If you have MagicBands from a previous trip, you can use those. Otherwise, just head to the DME check-in desk and they can look up your information. Might want to have your resort confirmation number handy just in case they need something other than your name.
Thank you, not sure why I did not think about grabbing old ones

The Mighty Tim

I just went up to the desk with my resort confirmation number and they found me, no problem.

We Brits don't get our (new) Magic Bands until we get to our resort anyway. But the idea of using old Magic Bands is worth remembering for next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom