1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Express Tags

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by Minnie1986, Sep 4, 2017.

1. HkPro

HkPro New Member

For our visit in January 2017, we checked our bags and everything worked perfectly. However, it did take probably close to 3 hrs to get our bags to our rooms. No problem for us since we arrived in the AM with backpacks with our bathing suits, and other items necessary for the morning at the resort. We happened to be at our room around 2 hrs after arrival and they weren't there yet. Next time we went back they were there. So I know it took at least 2 hrs. With a late arrival and little kids, I would take our own so that you can go to sleep and get ready for an early morning :)

2. HkPro

HkPro New Member

I also remember our tags arriving after our bands, maybe a week before our flight. I was getting nervous. And we found our Mickey Luggage tags in the bottom of the box with our MagicBands, but my elderly parents didn't notice they were there until I told them

3. LeighM

LeighM Well-Known Member

I received mine about 2 months ahead of the trip in the past. But, strangely, I just received the luggage tags for my trip in March 2018...

4. Jahona

Jahona Well-Known Member

Just received mine yesterday from my TA. 13 days out.