Magic candle co

Yes! And I gotta agree that the website needs some work. I’ve actually made 2 orders from them, I saw them on the Offhand Disney YouTube channel. I tried the Haunted and Pirate Water wax melts first, and honestly I love them. Now while they DO remind me of the rides, nothing will match that musky mansion or bromine water smell from being there in person.

My 2nd order just came in, I bought Haunted holiday, contemporary (my favorite Wdw resort), pirate banana rum, and Rome Burning. They all smell great, but I don’t see myself ever really using the Rome burning wax, lol, it was more of a novelty and boy does it smell like that scene in spaceship earth!

There’s a discount code for 15% off, I think it’s “offhand15”, and if anybody’s curious I would definitely try them out! I recommend the wax melts, they cost as much as the small candles and seems like they’re gonna last a lot longer (plus no burning wick), plus you can mix them around, my favorites are Haunted+Pirate Water, and Pirate Water+Pirate banana rum! Hope this helps!

geekza

I also have bought the Haunted and Pirate Water candles from them. Haunted is pretty darned close, but extremely strong and you can't burn it for long because it absolutely permeates whatever room it's in. Pirate Water smells pretty good in its solid form, but doesn't really give off much of a scent when you're burning it unless you do so for a long time. I will say that the two I've bought have lasted a pretty long time and I like the wooden wicks and the sound they make.

act2306

I got the Magic Fragrance box for my birthday in September - that means I've only had 2 boxes so far. First was Poison Apple and the second was Walt's Office. The box has a candle, wax melt, air freshener, and room spray in it - all the same scent, but the scent is different and random (but seasonal) each month. I love it. I love both scents a lot and they aren't ones I would have necessarily picked out. Only complaint I have is the wax melts - the scents are strong at first, but they wane very quickly. One melt usually only lasts one (fairly long 3*/- hour) burn. I was hoping they'd be slightly better quality than that. Still, I love the box on the whole.

tanc

Necroing a thread I guess, but I will say the Polynesian Christmas scent is absolutely amazing. It's probably my favorite scent, I also really like the wilderness scent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom