Magic bands?

Stevie Amsterdam

If you want to go straight to the park you should be able to use a digital pass from the app.
Thank you so much Jon, this means we can go to the park and then after that go to the lobby and collect our bands. I already did the online check in so I can go straight to my room when I arrive.

ppete1975

Wasnt there a thread on here for what new magic bands were coming out.. or am i mixing up my sites. :(
i ask cause i cant find it

esskay

FWIW the ebay bands are fine as long as its a seller with good rep and that it does say they are sealed and new.

In terms of old bands, even if the battery is dead they still work. The battery is only used for long range radio comms so things like auto detecting when you're on a ride that gives you photos automatically. If thats important to you then buy 1 new band for someone in your party and stick it in a backpack to carry on so it picks it up.

The tech in a magic band for entry into parks and tapping on anything is just a box standard NFC coil which requires no power in the band itself. Even first generation bands (the thinner ones) still work fine.

Raxel7851

We placed our order for the new Magic Bands+ about 10 days ago. Haven’t received a confirmation they have been sent. Has anyone received their MB+ yet? I’m sure they’re fairly busy filling orders. Our 1st day will be September 10, but we’ll hit the road around September 7.

Are they phasing out regular magic bands? I've been looking for 2 weeks now to see if they upload any different/new designs and they still have the same 4 up - light pink, purple iris, gaston, and dark purple. We don't want magic bands plus and we don't want to use our phones. Ugh...

Stevie Amsterdam

Are they phasing out regular magic bands? I've been looking for 2 weeks now to see if they upload any different/new designs and they still have the same 4 up - light pink, purple iris, gaston, and dark purple. We don't want magic bands plus and we don't want to use our phones. Ugh...
There are lots of regular magic bands for sale here:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom