Magic Bands

KStewDawg

Our trip is coming up in a few weeks. I went in to select Magic Bands for our group and the selection is terrible!!! There are only 16 designs available, none of which are that exciting. Any ideas on what we can do?

Raxel7851

It may be too close to order some cool ones at Shop Disney. I think I would hit Disney Springs before I checked in to your hotel, purchase them, then have the front desk CM dial them in for you. Or like @DVC Ted suggested, use one you already have. We bought 2 we really liked and have used them the past few trips.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Definitely supply chain issues right now. A few weeks ago there were 35-40 options to choose from for our April trip, now there's 12-16. I wonder if it has to do with the back-to-back storms we had across the eastern half of the country the last few weeks. That's when the selections plummeted.

I'd keep checking the site every morning (maybe even a couple times a day) right up until the deadline they list.

-Rob

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

Our trip is coming up in a few weeks. I went in to select Magic Bands for our group and the selection is terrible!!! There are only 16 designs available, none of which are that exciting. Any ideas on what we can do?

Purchase your own. We got ours off eBay (new in packages) and have already linked them to our reservations.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom