Magic Bands

ELG13

We got our Magic Bands today!!! So excited. It's the first time we ordered a purple one. I think next Christmas we'll have enough to use as garland. ❤💙🖤💜💛💚
I did purple in October and decorated with black and orange Halloween decals!! I was so excited when I heard they added purple just for that reason! I remember when they first did magic bands I didn't understand why purple wasn't an option!!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We got our Magic Bands today!!! So excited. It's the first time we ordered a purple one. I think next Christmas we'll have enough to use as garland. ❤💙🖤💜💛💚

Congratulations!!!

We're expecting ours next month -- just out of curiosity, can you tell us how long it took for them to get to you?

Upvote 0

Rob562

I remember when they first did magic bands I didn't understand why purple wasn't an option!!

Purple was planned from the start (and showed up as part of early photos of what was coming) but they discovered that the purple dyes had a tendency to fade quickly due to sunlight and/or chlorinated water. So they pulled them, got the rest of the Bands rolled out, and then worked on a new purple that wouldn't fade. It just took longer than expected.

-Rob

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Purple was planned from the start (and showed up as part of early photos of what was coming) but they discovered that the purple dyes had a tendency to fade quickly due to sunlight and/or chlorinated water. So they pulled them, got the rest of the Bands rolled out, and then worked on a new purple that wouldn't fade. It just took longer than expected.

-Rob
Since you seem to know... Is Millennial Pink expected to become the new standard pink once the stock of the existing shade runs out?

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I have waaaay too many. The old resort bands are now a garland that hangs on one of my doors. So glad they now allow you to decline them for resort stays. Now if I could only resist the other variety.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom