Magic bands or Magic bands +

Br0ckford

Never said it was distinct only to Disney. All companies advertise merch in a way to make you think you need something to get you to part with your money. Thats advertising and economics 101. Make the consumer think they cant live without it.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 41
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 41

ppete1975

The question ive had, is I didnt think the statues were permanent. And after the 50th they would be gone. So then it will be rechargeable. flashy lights (which ive seen as not being that awesome from videos), and the bounty hunter game (which looks like fun especially if youre a person who goes a ton)

Im assuming they will continue to add things, but right now it seems meh. Still say they should have put a step counter in it.

JIMINYCR

My Apple Watch has a Mickey Mouse face and when you touch it, Mickey shouts out the time. Many people on here use it as a MB. One of these days I’ll take the time to figure out how to do that.
DW has the Minnie on her watch and Ive got Buzz on mine. Buzz doesnt speak but has multiple scenes that he appears in. Never had so much fun looking at my watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom