Magic Bands in Civilian Life

starri42

Original Poster
My husband and I were taking our cat to the vet yesterday morning. About ten minutes after we got there, a man walked in with his two dogs.

After a minute, my husband discreetly sent me a text stating "That man is wearing two FitBits and a Magic Band." I didn't believe him, but as we were leaving, I tried to subtly take a peek. The hockey puck was on the inside of his wrist, but the Mickey head where it fastens was clear as day.

Please bear in mind, this was in the middle of Queens, so it's not like he was going to pop over for a visit to Food & Wine. Is anyone THAT big of a fan?

Lilofan

My husband and I were taking our cat to the vet yesterday morning. About ten minutes after we got there, a man walked in with his two dogs.

After a minute, my husband discreetly sent me a text stating "That man is wearing two FitBits and a Magic Band." I didn't believe him, but as we were leaving, I tried to subtly take a peek. The hockey puck was on the inside of his wrist, but the Mickey head where it fastens was clear as day.

Please bear in mind, this was in the middle of Queens, so it's not like he was going to pop over for a visit to Food & Wine. Is anyone THAT big of a fan?
Just to show off he went to Orlando.

JIMINYCR

He may have either just gotten back or is about to go on his trip. I will put my MB on a couple of days before to get used to the feel of it and continue wearing my MB a few days after my trip because I dont want to lose that Disney feeling right away. The Disney depressions come on quick enough. I dont know why he would be wearing two FitBits though. Does your vet board? Maybe he was dropping the dogs off before the trip.
If it was me I wouldnt have been reluctant to have enquired about his Disney time.

DreamalittleDisney

I tend to leave on until we get back home .. then it's a sad moment when its officially removed after the holiday... I'd quite like to see someone rocking there magicband I'd be like look I've got a friend 🤣

LUVofDIS

I have the watch attachment and add it to my watch the night before we leave, it stays on until we get back home, I just removed it from my watch this morning even though we arrived back last night.

With all that being said, where I currently work, people there were telling me about the guy I replaced. He would wear his magic band until it wore out and wouldn't stay on any longer. So there you go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom