Magic Bands at Downtown Disney?

aahlers

Original Poster
We are staying offsite and would like to purchase Magic Bands. I know you can order them ahead of time online or purchase at Downtown Disney. Can you buy all the different colors at DD or do they only have the gray ones? Do you buy them in the big Disney Store at DD? Thanks in advance!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We are staying offsite and would like to purchase Magic Bands. I know you can order them ahead of time online or purchase at Downtown Disney. Can you buy all the different colors at DD or do they only have the gray ones? Do you buy them in the big Disney Store at DD? Thanks in advance!
You can also buy them in all the parks if that is more convenient.

flynnibus

Premium Member
They are sold virtually everywhere.... Dont detour to dtd just to buy them. I think even the shop at the ttc sells them

Kosmo1986

All of the Parks have then as well as DTD. They have every color (red, green, blue, orange, yellow, pink, and gray) for 12.95 and they also have specialty bands that are a little more money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom