Magic Bands - anyone else do this?

Much-Pixie-Dust

Love the idea to decorate Christmas tree with them. I only wear my magic band during the trip, BUT I do sometimes wear my ears around when I am cooking and cleaning the house. I think they make my chores feel festive. 😺

correcaminos

Do you normally wear yours in a lanyard or just have it hooked on to a bag of some sort?
Hooked to my cell phone sleeve I carry most of the time.
zzxUhgX.jpg

If I am going even lighter, and I'm wearing shorts, hooked to a belt loop.

I love the 'keepers' and glad I don't have to wear the band anymore. Though I do sometimes wear them to the pool.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I suspect that most people don't wear them as fashion accessories... so I'll venture to guess that you're part of a unique subset of Disney fanatics.

For me, I hang them on my computer rack and gaze longingly upon them to remind me of happier times.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I suspect that most people don't wear them as fashion accessories... so I'll venture to guess that you're part of a unique subset of Disney fanatics.

For me, I hang them on my computer rack and gaze longingly upon them to remind me of happier times.
Like one of the Uber drivers said, I'm [Disney] hooked;).

beachlover4444

My pile of them is in a basket on my dresser with my Disney gift cards ready to go at a moments notice. I don’t like wearing them really they bother me but I love what they stand for, Disney Magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom