Magic Bands - anyone else do this?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
As I said in another post, we hung our on the Christmas Tree. Now in the past I laid out the old style plastic cards on a coffee table and put glass over them. My wife make me keep the table in my den, but I digress.
Don't know why but that idea led to me having a random thought of creating a crib mobile from the plastic cards

Punch a hole through each card and hang it up above a crib...

JIMINYCR

I dont take mine off on the drive back because its just a reminder of how depressed I am leaving. Sometimes I'll take it off as I unpack the suitcases and sometimes I find myself wearing it around for a few days. Ultimately it hits hard that the Disney time is gone and it goes onto my shelf in my Disney room.

DisneyGigi

As I said in another post, we hung our on the Christmas Tree. Now in the past I laid out the old style plastic cards on a coffee table and put glass over them. My wife make me keep the table in my den, but I digress.
We do the same thing. I have a Disney tree in the dining room and our magic bands are linked for Garland. (I am as obsessed with Christmas trees as I am Disney. I had like 6 trees last year. 😳)

Gillyanne

I haven't worn mine, but I wear a smart watch/fitness tracker on my wrist regularly that's about the same size. The office/lab I work is secure and you have to tap a card to a reader to get in and I find myself taping my watch trying to get in and then sit for a moment trying to figure why it doesn't work :banghead::banghead:

tiggerlvr

I took mine off today after returning home on Tuesday. It is now hanging on my rear view mirror in our van. My kids put them in their dress up bin for when they play "disney vacation"

MickeyCB

They also make fun napkin ring holders when you want to have a little Disney party, (but probably should disinfect them first after a few days in the sweaty Florida sun)!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom