Magic Band Sizing and petite adults

cw1982

Original Poster
Are your bands being shipped home? I'm reading a lot of complaints about rough and even sharp edges of the smaller band. When you peel of the outer section of the band take a nail file and smooth it all out so you won't hurt your wrist.

Even though I'm on the heavier side I have tiny wrists and will probably have to use the smaller band as well. They should make cover bands for kids sized bands, it's strange they haven't thought about it yet.

Yep. They're on my kitchen table now. I'll definitely make sure to smooth out the edges. Thanks! :)

My 6 yo and 8 yo prefer the bands as the larger size. I don't think it's necessary to make the smaller and if they're tighter they might cause sweating.

That's the issue for me. Leaving them their current size will cause them to be tighter due to the bulk of the unused band under the rest of it. I know it's not necessary to remove it but I think I'll be more comfortable with it gone.

It's all about personal preference lol

ninjaprincesst

I also noticed that when I tried wearing mine loose it kept coming undone, once I took the outside off it never came undone even once. Oh, and my daughtger has a cover band for her "child size" band and it works just fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom