Magic band Rash

ninjaprincesst

I have very sensitive skin, my first experience with the bands was fine, but I got the bright idea the second time and painted a grey band with purple nail polish on the outside of the band and it made a horrible rash, I switched back to the other non painted band and was fine.

RobnRachal

My youngest has sensitivity/allergies to a variety of things, however our last trip she wore her MB all the time with no issues. It was a cold rainy trip though and she had the band on over the sleeves of her sweatshirt most of the time. The rest of the time she had it very loose. Latex is her big trigger (as it is for many people) so I was happy to hear it is made of a non-latex hypo allergenic material. Unfortunately some are still having problems :( but she was happy she didn't have any reactions the last trip. We try again in 67 days. Hopefully the weather will be nicer ;)

Dwarful

We went in June of this year. I was the only one in my family who broke out in a rash and it was not good. My husband ended up keeping my band in the pocket of his cargo shorts...but that was annoying too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom