Magic Band Question

Herdman

Original Poster
We have a resort reservation question that we haven't had before. Next May we are staying at the Boardwalk before we go on a 3 day Disney cruise. We finish on Memorial Day and rather than have to travel home on a busy travel day we are staying that night at Pop and then flying home on Tuesday. We plan to just hang out at the resort during the day and visit Disney Springs in the evening, so no park ticket will be needed for that day.

We have two reservations on our MDE account. My question - will we need a second magic band for our stay at the Pop or will the initial magic band be good for everything on our MDE account?

nickys

Premium Member
We have a resort reservation question that we haven't had before. Next May we are staying at the Boardwalk before we go on a 3 day Disney cruise. We finish on Memorial Day and rather than have to travel home on a busy travel day we are staying that night at Pop and then flying home on Tuesday. We plan to just hang out at the resort during the day and visit Disney Springs in the evening, so no park ticket will be needed for that day.

We have two reservations on our MDE account. My question - will we need a second magic band for our stay at the Pop or will the initial magic band be good for everything on our MDE account?

The initial bands will be good for everything.

I believe the option to decline bands is now only available at on-line check in page.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
All magic bands tied to you will work.
However I personally get a magic band every time for every reservation because its included in the price which means I'm paying for it so I want what I'm paying for.

jaklgreen

Any and all magic bands that you have are interchangeable. They are linked to your MDE account, not to each individual reservation. We did what you are doing after our cruise last month. Spent the night at SSR and went to DS and hung out at the resort. Much more relaxing then trying to catch a flight right after getting off of the ship. Have fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom