Magic Band : Purple

MissM

SO with fastpass+ if I had cards and changed my FP on our smartphone the cards would be updated like the bands? Therein lies the deciding factor...
Of course. The FP+ updates are in your account. The band and card are simply two forms to access the account. So if you make updates on the fly, you can access those updates with the band or the card exactly the same. :)

(In the same way you can alternate between using the app on your phone OR a kiosk to access the same FP+ reservations, both forms access them the same too!)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Of course. The FP+ updates are in your account. The band and card are simply two forms to access the account. So if you make updates on the fly, you can access those updates with the band or the card exactly the same. :)

(In the same way you can alternate between using the app on your phone OR a kiosk to access the same FP+ reservations, both forms access them the same too!)

Ooooh thanks Miss M.....in your experience have the kiosks been busy or is it hit or miss kind of thingy, like beginning of day rush.....

MissM

Ooooh thanks Miss M.....in your experience have the kiosks been busy or is it hit or miss kind of thingy, like beginning of day rush.....
I've only used a kiosk once later in the evening. There was almost no one there and we walked right up in that instance. I booked my 3 on the app and then after I used my 3rd, went to a kiosk to book a 4th. (The "revolving" 4th FP+ can only be made at the kiosks.) So I honestly can't say how busy they are during the peak of the day. Any time I've needed to change/modify my 3 selections, I've just done it on the the fly on my phone.

cw1982

My experience was that the kiosks usually looked busier than they actually were. All the kiosks I saw had multiple CM's working at a time and we're very efficient at helping guests get their next pass set up, so things always went pretty quickly.

I would imagine the time that the line would move slowest would be at park opening or the first few hours after that because people who come in without knowing anything about the system need help getting their first three set up. But that's just my theory.

CaptainShortty

Last I heard they're still having an issue with the color mixing to get the purple to come out right and not fade. Not sure if that's still true but at one point that was the problem. I've also been told that next to come after that is Black as it was requested quite frequently by the convention crowd. We shall see what happens...

sjhym333

A friend high up in merchandise told me this weekend that we should see Purple MagicBands in the not too distant future. He did say that the biggest issue at the moment is producing the Frozen MagicBands which has pushed purple production back some

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom