Magic Band help for future trip

electric

Original Poster
My wife and I are surprising the kids with a WDW trip this November. I was wondering how the magic bands are shipped to the house. Do they come in some kind of cardboard box or is it flashy? I’m just concerned about our oldest possible seeing something that’ll give it away. Also, how early do they ship the bands before the trip?
Thank you

Networth

Its a white box that has no indications its from, or about Disney on the outside. Usually they are shipped a little over a month out. The return address is listed as “Experience Connection Center”, just checked a box we got last week.

JS514

Nothing flashy anymore, just a white box. It possibly could indicate it's from Disney by the return address on the label. They send them within the last 30 days, after the final payment due date.

bsiev1977

My wife and I are surprising the kids with a WDW trip this November. I was wondering how the magic bands are shipped to the house. Do they come in some kind of cardboard box or is it flashy? I’m just concerned about our oldest possible seeing something that’ll give it away. Also, how early do they ship the bands before the trip?
Thank you
If you have a ups store or distribution center near where you leave, you might be able to have the package held there for you to go pickup

Nottamus

We always get within 30 days of trip...right around the 30 day mark - in a plain box with nothing Disney on it anywhere.

Nisa715

We got ours in a plain box last year that had a nice fancy box inside. We thought “awesome, this box is perfect for the kids to open on Christmas”. Neither of them had a clue what it was when they opened it.

TiggerDad

There are images I found on Google search:

IMG_0028HDG.jpg

DSC00189-10.jpg

MagicBand-UPS-Box.jpg
NondescriptPackaging.jpg

I bet they stay discreet so nobody will try to steal them off your porch or anything.
I am continually astounded at what types of personal information people will post on the internet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom