Magic Band Delivery

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
I searched through the forum and could not come up with an answer and cant remember from past trips. When do Magic bands normally arrive? We are a week out from trip. I did call Disney and the only info they gave me is that they should ship sometime soon? I figure worse case is I just grab a set of our old ones

Weather_Lady

Yes, you should have them. We had a shipping notification (on MDE) when ours were on the way. Does your MDE account tell you when they were shipped?

dreamfinder

When exactly did you configure them? If you missed the shipping window they may just be waiting at your resort for you.

JaxFLBear

update them about 2 months ago
Did anyone want a Grey band? You still have to click the button to get where you select a color and enter the name for those that want Grey. If you don't do that, the customization process is not 100% complete and the bands won't be mailed to your home.

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Update... after being placed on hold 5 times and one hour later my magic bands were put on hold due to errors on the website. So a heads up for you fine forum members the website is still " experiencing some magical upgrades and may not be working properly" I am not feeling the magic today

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
Did anyone want a Grey band? You still have to click the button to get where you select a color and enter the name for those that want Grey. If you don't do that, the customization process is not 100% complete and the bands won't be mailed to your home.
was a Disney tech problem

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Update... after being placed on hold 5 times and one hour later my magic bands were put on hold due to errors on the website. So a heads up for you fine forum members the website is still " experiencing some magical upgrades and may not be working properly" I am not feeling the magic today
OK... that junk Computer System is starting to get REALLY bad...

This had nothing to do with the "Website". The basic back end Data Base Systems are just FAILING. Think ancient mainframes....

Please, CAPTURE all reservations ("print to PDF") the moment you get them. KEEP that data on your cellphone. The WDW computer SYSTEM (cute front end Web Site + multiple ancient Data Bases + ZERO change control) should be considered "suspect" at all times: IE, it can LOOSE DATA.
PLEASE - capture that data, and be ready to present it?

And PLEASE... consider using our board's CENTRAL THREAD for WDW IT issues?
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/my-disney-experience-system-status-and-outages-watch.949440/

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Thecorsi4

Original Poster
OK... that junk Computer System is starting to get REALLY bad...

This had nothing to do with the "Website". The basic back end Data Base Systems are just FAILING. Think ancient mainframes....

Please, CAPTURE all reservations ("print to PDF") the moment you get them. KEEP that data on your cellphone. The WDW computer SYSTEM (cute front end Web Site + multiple ancient Data Bases + ZERO change control) should be considered "suspect" at all times: IE, it can LOOSE DATA.
PLEASE - capture that data, and be ready to present it?

And PLEASE... consider using our board's CENTRAL THREAD for WDW IT issues?
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/my-disney-experience-system-status-and-outages-watch.949440/

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
I agree with you,

Also if someone can now move this to the tech issue thread I would appreciate it.

I just saw this and realized that we haven't received ours for our trip in 10 days... this is encouraging
1544675853936.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom