Magic Band colors

Ember

If you google magic band accessories there are a few places that sell them and they are authentic Disney merchandise :)

tk924

Original Poster
I like the Star Wars cover bands, but they're a bit too pricey for me. :greedy:

400007495678.jpg

Edit: I was just thinking that anyone with sewing skills could make their own cover bands with whatever fabric pattern they choose. :cool:

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

I just took a quick peek at ebay to see if anyone was selling magicband accessories. There are actually people trying to sell the BOX that their magicbands were delivered in - JUST THE BOX - complete with their own family names - for $10. The best was someone trying to sell the box, 4 "gently used" grey bands and 4 luggage tags for - get this - $149 starting bid and $199 buy it now. There were no bids. Do the bands really unlock something on Disney Infinity? That's what some of the listings are claiming.

Ember

I was just thinking that anyone with sewing skills could make their own cover bands with whatever fabric pattern they choose. :cool:

I was thinking that too. I wonder what material they are using. Hmm I see a project in my future :)

Ember

I just took a quick peek at ebay to see if anyone was selling magicband accessories. There are actually people trying to sell the BOX that their magicbands were delivered in - JUST THE BOX - complete with their own family names - for $10. The best was someone trying to sell the box, 4 "gently used" grey bands and 4 luggage tags for - get this - $149 starting bid and $199 buy it now. There were no bids. Do the bands really unlock something on Disney Infinity? That's what some of the listings are claiming.
It does! It unlocks a dragon for the toy box!! Cool!

tk924

Original Poster
I just took a quick peek at ebay to see if anyone was selling magicband accessories. There are actually people trying to sell the BOX that their magicbands were delivered in - JUST THE BOX - complete with their own family names - for $10. The best was someone trying to sell the box, 4 "gently used" grey bands and 4 luggage tags for - get this - $149 starting bid and $199 buy it now.

I saw that too. Absolutely ridiculous. :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom