Magic Band Choice Not Working Help

gazjac

Original Poster
Hi All
First timers to WDW in April!. Booked a package with TUI and linked reservation with Disney Experience. All looks good but I am trying to choose magic bands with no luck. I select get started then the next page tries to load but shows website cant display page. Also tried on an iphone which shows just a white screen.
I have phoned helpline and they can only suggest using a different browser.
I have tried everything so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

TPSou

The app is super weird about letting you order things, my wife's both generally doesn't work but mine does, even though they're both android phones. I would try using different browsers as they said (Chrome, Safari, Edge) and a different phone if you have access to one (like you can just load the app on a friend's phone.

Rob562

Are you trying to order the plain color bands? Or the specialty extra fee Bands? There have been issues for quite a while trying to order the extra cost Bands.

-Rob

mololy

for me, when I try to access on chrome I get the "page can't be displayed error" but it works fine on safari. I would also try using an incognito browser since I've heard sometimes that can help

gazjac

Original Poster
I have just tried Firefox,chrome,edge and all have the same result. I am going to try on Android platform later today so fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 96743F5F-B464-418A-9738-8EC62BFF9E91.jpeg
    96743F5F-B464-418A-9738-8EC62BFF9E91.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 106

gazjac

Original Poster
I have just tried Firefox,chrome,edge and all have the same result. I am going to try on Android platform later today so fingers crossed.
Tried again on all platforms and still returning the same error. Could anyone else try to see if the same error show please. Customer service are not very helpful. Thanks

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Hi All
First timers to WDW in April!. Booked a package with TUI and linked reservation with Disney Experience. All looks good but I am trying to choose magic bands with no luck. I select get started then the next page tries to load but shows website cant display page. Also tried on an iphone which shows just a white screen.
I have phoned helpline and they can only suggest using a different browser.
I have tried everything so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

while I don’t have much help on the magic band front, just wanted to share I’m happy for you having your first trip! I’m headed down last week in April for some Flower and Garden fun! Hope you have a blast!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom