Magic Band Arrival ?

OberonMyaSammy

Original Poster
Can anyone tell me how far before our reservation date we should receive our Magic Bands? We are set to arrive in 1 week and our bands still show as processing. Not sure if I should call or just wait. Thanks.

ratherbeinwdw

Can anyone tell me how far before our reservation date we should receive our Magic Bands? We are set to arrive in 1 week and our bands still show as processing. Not sure if I should call or just wait. Thanks.
They send them two day mail. You should have received them by now. I would call and check on them, or you will end up with the grey ones.

OberonMyaSammy

Original Poster
Ok, I talked to technical support. Apparently my Magic Band order was stuck in limbo and the system never released it to be processed. The CM reordered my bands and is trying to have them shipped to my resort, but there is a good chance they will not be customized in time and I will get the gray bands at check in. So my next question, has anyone received their customized bands during check in at their resort?

ExtinctJenn

Ok, I talked to technical support. Apparently my Magic Band order was stuck in limbo and the system never released it to be processed. The CM reordered my bands and is trying to have them shipped to my resort, but there is a good chance they will not be customized in time and I will get the gray bands at check in. So my next question, has anyone received their customized bands during check in at their resort?
If you customized them on MDE then you should get the customized ones at the resort. It's the folks who don't customize that end up with the gray ones w/o names as I understand it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom