Made my 180's today - woot!

Main Street USA

I like to sit down and actually enjoy my food. I try to limit the amount of junk I eat at home, so obviously I would do so on vacation. Now...I cannot have fine dining at home more than once a month (if that). That's why WDW is a treat. Food is one of the main reasons we go. And as I have been there a time or two, I don't feel compelled to rush around and see every little thing.
I never feel rushed to see everything either, and I also like to take my time and enjoy my food. That can be done without making a PS at a sit down restaurant. You can also eat less junk without the PS and sitting down, just depends on where you go.

I like to take it easy on vacation, even in WDW. Part of taking it easy for me is taking things as they come, and maybe deciding where we want to go or what we want to do when we get up in the morning, or the night before. Locking in two sit downs a day also locks in where you'll be on those days.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Your way would ruin my vacation, and probably vice versa.

bigtotoro

I guess it's not the sitting down that amazes me so much as the amount of food that is. I love to eat at WDW, but if I ate two sit downs a day I'd feel awful for everything else. If we ate one a day, we'd probably split something from a counter service location for our other meal in the parks.

I also don't like to have a place locked in to eat at every single night. I like to plan, but some days you might feel like being at the MK instead of Epcot, but you have a PS, you know?
Yeah, but I don't eat like a cow, either. Which is why we avoid all the buffets and such. With fine dining you are more likely to get a manageable portion that, when eaten like a reasonable person, should not over-stuff or weigh you down. Also, for the MOST part, we made reservations at non-park eateries (most of the signature dining is resort based). So, as you mentioned, if we feel like knocking off somewhere else, it's not a big deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom