Madame Leota's Table

ClopinFan

Original Poster
Just to let you know. When in the Haunted Mansion do not climb out of your doombuggie when going around Madame Leota's table. The reason--the table is on a scaffolding and there is a 20 foot drop. Of course there is a net to catch all you daredevils out there.

iheartdisney91

its not really noticeable, but if you standup:lookaroun its sorta noticeable you can tell its a drop.... i thought it was a 15ft drop though?

RonAnnArbor

Perhaps one of the idiots who turns on their flash camera or video lights in the Haunted Mansion would like to take a closer look?...

darthjohnny

I think this is a complete rumor.

The "drop off" is more like a couple of feet. There is no need for 20 feet of nothing anyway. Besides, everything else in Haunted Mansion has a floor, so why wouldn't this?

I've looked at it a few times, it does appear to have a floor. :)

RobotWolf

I think this is a complete rumor.

The "drop off" is more like a couple of feet. There is no need for 20 feet of nothing anyway. Besides, everything else in Haunted Mansion has a floor, so why wouldn't this?

I've looked at it a few times, it does appear to have a floor. :)

Its definately not a rumor. Every scene between the Grand Staircase and Graveyard Slope is on the second floor.

bingie

its not really noticeable, but if you standup:lookaroun its sorta noticeable you can tell its a drop.... i thought it was a 15ft drop though?

Your close. After walking through this attraction a good many times with the lights on, it is about a 10-15 foot drop. As well, the doombuggies have a good 15 feet behind them to the show building wall, and stored below are parts for the doombuggies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom