Madame Leota-physic medium?

Ricky Spanish

Original Poster
So we were at WDW the first two weeks of June.
I bought these pens.
image.jpeg

What the heck is a "physic medium"?
Can't find it on the Internet.
Found PSYCHIC medium.
When I asked Disney if this was a spelling error I got the magical answer...
"Thank you for being so patient while I was continuing to research with our Ghost Relations Team! We wanted to thank you again for your inquiry regarding our dearly departed Madame Leota. As the Haunted Mansion’s head spiritualist, Leota’s psychic powers and knowledge of incantations are far greater than anything found in the mortal realm. With that being said, we feel it would be a disservice classify her as a single type of “medium.” We hope you understand and will still consider the Haunted Mansion for postmortem retirement."

So what do you think?

Janir

Probably went down like this.
Some Chinese factory in Guangzhou got the order to make the pens, translated from English to Cantonese then back to English again and translations slipped. No one in QC of the factory cared, and when Disney received the product order they just said , screw it I don't have any replacements and I need this order now.

JIMINYCR

It makes no sense in relationship to Madame Leota and the part she portrays in the HM. From my viewpoint it CLEARLY WAS a printing mistake. And its very sad that Disney would let this go out. Would they let a spelling error go out on an advertisement brochure or any other item released ?

KBLovedDisney

Well, the new Disney World pin I got this past April was really not representing Cinderella's Castle IMHO, and they let that slide.

WDW Castle Pin I got from the trip a year ago:

WDW Castle Pin I got from this past April:

I mean it looks kind of like Cinderella's, but a lot more like Sleeping Beauty's.

StarWarsGirl

So we were at WDW the first two weeks of June.
I bought these pens.
View attachment 384809

What the heck is a "physic medium"?
Can't find it on the Internet.
Found PSYCHIC medium.
When I asked Disney if this was a spelling error I got the magical answer...
"Thank you for being so patient while I was continuing to research with our Ghost Relations Team! We wanted to thank you again for your inquiry regarding our dearly departed Madame Leota. As the Haunted Mansion’s head spiritualist, Leota’s psychic powers and knowledge of incantations are far greater than anything found in the mortal realm. With that being said, we feel it would be a disservice classify her as a single type of “medium.” We hope you understand and will still consider the Haunted Mansion for postmortem retirement."

So what do you think?
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom