Mac N Cheese Hot Dog..and other things

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
I had made it a point to remember to try to the Truffle Mac & Cheese dog at DHS on our last trip (Sept 2011 :() and completely forgot. I SO will not be forgetting next time! :)
I told my fiance yesterday when I got home " so, on our trip next week DONT FORGET to remind me at DHS about this mac n cheese hot dog " haha But, it sounds so delicious, I don't think I am going to forget. :)

ExtinctJenn

I told my fiance yesterday when I got home " so, on our trip next week DONT FORGET to remind me at DHS about this mac n cheese hot dog " haha But, it sounds so delicious, I don't think I am going to forget. :)
Great can you have your fiance remind me? Our next trip won't be until March (and that's if we're lucky) so I'll need someone to check in so I don't forget again. LOL!

luv

I swear that reading this dining board is going to make me gain weight.

The cheddar cheese soup was not enjoyable. The Dole Whips...I'm not even trying those. Pineapple - yuck. The zebra domes, too, not good.

The jelly roll and cinnamon bun (which, IMO, is much more mapley than cinnamony) at the MK bakery were okay, no need to repeat those, though they were good.. But seriously! This curiosity could lead to seriously packing on pounds.

I used to eat before going to WDW, now I fast. And that was just snacks! Now you all talk about meals. Meals I never tried...never considered trying.

First, there was the pulled pork hot dog. Good. Have to exercise restraint to not have that now. Grr. Now the Mac n cheese hot dog?! I also feel like I must try the cupcake at Starring Rolls.

Every time I go to Disney, there is something new on my "Maybe I should try that" list.

Are you people part of some government conspiracy to make me fat?! ;) :)

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
Great can you have your fiance remind me? Our next trip won't be until March (and that's if we're lucky) so I'll need someone to check in so I don't forget again. LOL!
I promise I will try my best to report back with details of the hopefull goodness of this infinite mac n cheese dog haha and I promise I will try to remind you for march! Im going in february for the princess 1/2 marathon. Best believe me that after running 13.1 miles I am going to have me one of those bad boys! Or a personal pizza from Via Napoli! yumm.

Are you people part of some government conspiracy to make me fat?! ;) :)
Lol! I am sorry! I normally try to eat good in normal life, but when I go to Disney my mindset changes. I still try to do things like getting water instead of soda and I always throw this out at the end of the day and im eating a Mickey's Preium or a chicken nugget basket. "Well, we walked a lot today so this doesn't count right?" :p

ddbowdoin

Is it added separately or part of the Mac N Cheese "topping?" I'd assume if it's separate you can ask for less maybe?

haven't had it... but life experience tells me that too much is typically added whenever I see that ingredient listed. See the "poutine" at Le Cellier, agh terrible!

figment1988

The other place where they have it is at Restaurantosaurus at AK. Thing is that their mac & cheese dog uses tempura-esque breadcrumbs instead of common bread crumbs (which is a common topping in most mac and cheese dishes).

jlsHouston

we have just mac here in houston... been there once... its alot of carb eating even for a eat a loaf of sourdough girl like me....but I would split a mac & dig with someone!:p

SulleyanBoo

Original Poster
BTW, in November I tired the Mac N cheese hotdog. It was delicious! I had it with a side of fries and a bud light. ahhhh calories at their best haha. You gotta try one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom