Mac & Cheese

zurgandfriend

Original Poster
Check out the Disney Food Blog today, they discuss the Friar’s Nook and their mac & Cheese menu items. Included are cheese burger macaroni & cheese, blue cheese macaroni & cheese with balsamic and macaroni & cheese with toasted panko bread crumb topping, that’s the one I would try. Has anyone ever sampled these and are they as good as they sound? The article mentions that Friar’s Nook is only open when the Magic Kingdom is experiencing high volumes of people but I hope if these items are successful they may be served at other locations in the future.

HouCuseChickie

I've never had any of these, but as person that LOVES mac & cheese...they really need to make this stuff available all the time. We have a local restaurant dedicated to mac & cheese (called Jus' Mac). It would be so nice to see WDW pick up on this growing trend.

lunchbox1175

I am greatly ashamed to say that I will only eat one kind of Mac n Cheese, and that is Kraft. I have tried many others and just don't like them, or home made types either. There used to be this stuff called Mug A Lunch back when I was a kid, and I loved that, but alas, it has been gone for a very long time.

rt06

Interesting, but I would like to see a classic: Mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs. I'm there breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

m3owbox

They can put any kind of mac and cheese anything in any park and I will eat it. This looks like wonderful goodness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom