M:S Music

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Does anyone (besides WDWMagic) have the complete outside music loop for download? If you do or you have it, could you PM me? You're all to kind!

s25843

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Can anyone tell me what this music is?

Was it written for MS?

Does it come from films??

Thanks

I was told by a MS CM that all the Music was Written and Scored for MS....

ISTCrew20

Can anyone tell me what this music is?

Was it written for MS?

Does it come from films??

Thanks

Hey Grizz....Do you not read my updates?:mad: .....Beleive it or not, I had like, all the words down, but I forgot them again:D ...When Im having a brainfart at school today, I'll see if I cant get it all on paper

ToTBellHop

I think we're talking about the outside queue loop.

I could find any melody to it, so I'm not sure exactly "what" it is...:veryconfu

It's an original musical score written specifically for Mission: SPACE, and I absolutely LOVE it...it sent chills down my spine every one of the 57 times I heard it lol. It really feels like classic Epcot Center Future World while incorporating the NEW Future World feel. It's so amazing...so dramatic. Wow. I need a life lol

ISTCrew20

OOOOOHHHHHH....for some reason, I didnt see TT321's post, just yours Ggrizz...I do believe the outside loop was made FOR MS

s25843

Originally posted by Testtrack321
But, DOES ANYONE HAVE IT FOR ME!?!?!
LOL Instead of riding it 31 times to try and catch up with Patrick, you should have sat outside and recorded it :) :animwink:

Hehe

t3techcom18

Re:Re:Re: MS Music

I'm on the search for the MS-outside music loop, as well. Darn the search engines!! Can't find anything using them because they turn up nothing. (I think it's because MS is not yet open for some people) If anybody finds some, please give the weblink where you can get it!!!

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Unfortunately, you might need to have some files of the trader's liking in order to get it successfully....

Or they can give it to me out of the kindness of their heart... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom