Lunch at the Castle w/characters

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
New Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table

Beginning June 10, lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom Park will be with the characters. Lunch will be served daily from noon to 3:00 p.m. The price is $23.99 plus tax for Guests ages 12 and up and $12.99 plus tax for Guests ages 3 to 11 (subject to change without notice).

Advanced dining reservations can be made 90 days in advance

tinkish

For those of you attending the park without children... Do you enjoy the character dining? I might like to try lunch in the castle...but, I'm not so sure about the characters wandering around my lunch.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

should-be-BELLE said:
Thats awesome news for me! Do you expect this to fill up as quickly as CRT Breakfast and the Epcot one?

Like the breakfast, the lunch does require a deposit at the time of booking, and also a Photo ID at the podium. It has been selling out almost as fast as the breakfast as we have been booking this since 3/12/05 (90 days in advance of the June 10th start date.)

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

jcat2312

JPVonDrake said:
Like the breakfast, the lunch does require a deposit at the time of booking, and also a Photo ID at the podium. It has been selling out almost as fast as the breakfast as we have been booking this since 3/12/05 (90 days in advance of the June 10th start date.)

If we have the MYW+Dining package, do we still need to give a deposit?

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

jcat2312 said:
If we have the MYW+Dining package, do we still need to give a deposit?

With the dinning plan, you do still need to give us a credit card to guarentee your reservation, but it will not be charged a deposit. For Cinderella's "Once Upon a Time Breakfast" or "A Fairytale Lunch", if you cancel within 24 hours of your meal time, or simply do not show, your credit card will be charged $10 per person penalty, but you will not lose any meal entitlements.

Upvote 0

Discmen

I was initially unable to get a ps for June 10, but have since been able to secure one. I have been told that the prime rib at the castle is excellent. True?

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

I was initially unable to get a ps for June 10, but have since been able to secure one. I have been told that the prime rib at the castle is excellent. True?

Very true, in my opinion. However Prime Rib is no longer listed on the lunch menu, now it is only served at Dinner (without characters.)

I also would highly recommend the castle made walnut ice-cream at dinner! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

It's about darn time :) we have been wondering for a long time why they didn't offer a Cinderella's lunch. Now if they would just offer a passholders rate on stroller rentals I would have all my wishes fulfilled!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom