Lunch at Be Our Guest - Your preferences? Good/Bad options? Good deals? Let me know!

LaceyLC

We went a few years ago, but my husband and I both LOVED their braised pork. Tasty and tender! We liked the cupcake with the grey stuff too. We are trying to get another lunch reservation on our next trip, but I am 180 out today and no luck today. (I know, keep trying!)

ELG13

Ok...someone I think mentioned it...but maybe we do our ADR just for a snack? The gray (grey?) Stuff seems to be worthwhile...maybe a few other thing that are snacks???

Oh bother!

For a quick service lunch ( we were on the dining plan) it was our favourite of the magic kingdom options.
The food was fresher then some of the others, it’s served on china with silverware rather than disposable cutlery and tables were available without stalking people/having to clean them yourself etc.
I’m also a huge BATB fan so always want to go in the castle!
Calling it French food is a big stretch though!!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
For a quick service lunch ( we were on the dining plan) it was our favourite of the magic kingdom options.
The food was fresher then some of the others, it’s served on china with silverware rather than disposable cutlery and tables were available without stalking people/having to clean them yourself etc.
I’m also a huge BATB fan so always want to go in the castle!
Calling it French food is a big stretch though!!
What did you guys get when you went for the lunch?

Was it pricey?

Oh bother!

What did you guys get when you went for the lunch?

Was it pricey?
We both had the French dip. It was good, I enjoyed the baguette as that came up fresh and it kept us full until the evening when we flew home!

We were on the dining plan so in all honesty paid little attention to the price!

We’ve had dinner a few times as well. I know it receives mixed reviews but as long as I let go of them calling it French (I’m from the uk and travel to France quite a bit with work, it isn’t French food!!) then I always enjoy it.

I particularly like the west wing as it’s a smaller dining area.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
We both had the French dip. It was good, I enjoyed the baguette as that came up fresh and it kept us full until the evening when we flew home!

We were on the dining plan so in all honesty paid little attention to the price!

We’ve had dinner a few times as well. I know it receives mixed reviews but as long as I let go of them calling it French (I’m from the uk and travel to France quite a bit with work, it isn’t French food!!) then I always enjoy it.

I particularly like the west wing as it’s a smaller dining area.
Love the West Wing:inlove: That is my favorite room, second being the Ball Room.

meggo819

Has anyone tried to use a quick service credit for 3 snacks here? For example, French onion soup, a soft drink, & a cupcake?

correcaminos

As a whole the kids meals are pretty lousy. Very bland. We haven't had one we liked. We simply split adult meals with kids and are much happier. Gray stuff is meh to me, but the lemon meringue cupcake is great! Lunch is decent as a whole, save the croque monsieur. That one is awful and nothing at all remotely like a croque monsieur should be. If you want a decent one at Disney go to the bakery in France.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom